cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Commercials

Local Performer

Is there any way you could create a survey asking which language we speak?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

These Spanish ads are so frustrating.  I just stop listening to Pandora altogether when they come on.  I've been listening to Spotify much more just because the ads are in Spanish.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

Why is there no language preference? Or why can’t you use the language preference already setup in my phone settings? This seems like a much easier solution than you guessing

0 Kudos

Re: Language Preferences

Local Performer

If I live in an English speaking country/state, I listen to English speaking music exclusively how can my preferred ad language in any way at all by construed as anything but English?!?! When I move to a Spanish speaking country I will completely expect to hear my ads in Spanish. Likewise when I move to Berlin I will expect the ads to be in German....notice a pattern??? 

Highlighted

Re: Ad Feedback - Spanish Ads

Opening Act

I too get ads in Spanish, a language I do not speak.  I wonder how your advertisers feel about wasting their money like that, Pandora?

There ought to be a simple toggle in account settings for preferred language.  That way, there's no guesswork; if you choose "Spanish", you get Spanish-language commercials.  If you pick "English"... well, I don't have to spell it out.

It's a simple ask, Pandora.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Why are my ads in Spanish all of a sudden?

Local Performer

My ads starting being in just Spanish starting this week. What’s the deal?  I can’t figure out how to change my language preference, etc. 

Highlighted

Spanish??

Local Performer

I live in a small town in N AZ that has some Spanish speaking people living here as well, but they are by NO means the dominant language spoken locally. A few months ago most of the commercial ads started being in only Spanish. I cannot find a place for a language preference. So, if there is not one, you need to create one!  We have a wide range of languages spoken in the US, supporting those languages would be very forward thinking (tribal languages in our area would be great). However, we are an English speaking country and supporting that as well, would be nice. Thanks. Linda

Highlighted

Re: Ad Feedback - Spanish Ads

Local Performer

Why do I keep getting Spanish ads ?