cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ad Feedback - Spanish Ads

RickNubbz
Local Performer

This is very annoying. Apparently Pandora has more Spanish speaking listeners in my area than English. I get. Orr Spanish ads than English. 

that balcony about the ad operations team working on a solution. I have a solution - cut down the number of Spanish speaking ads. 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora

@RickNubbz Thanks for your feedback about the Spanish ads playing on your stations.

We do our best to deliver ads to our significant number of Spanish-speaking listeners based on the small amount of demographic info that we collect when you register a Pandora account. This is limited to gender, age, and postal code, as well as some of the stations you create on your account. Sometimes, however, our estimates are incorrect and Spanish ads are delivered to the wrong listeners. We're sorry if this has been creating a negative experience for you.

Our ad operations team is aware of your feedback and they are working hard to improve how our Spanish ads are delivered.

Thank you for your patience in the meantime, and thanks for listening to Pandora. :pandora:

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora

@RickNubbz Thanks for your feedback about the Spanish ads playing on your stations.

We do our best to deliver ads to our significant number of Spanish-speaking listeners based on the small amount of demographic info that we collect when you register a Pandora account. This is limited to gender, age, and postal code, as well as some of the stations you create on your account. Sometimes, however, our estimates are incorrect and Spanish ads are delivered to the wrong listeners. We're sorry if this has been creating a negative experience for you.

Our ad operations team is aware of your feedback and they are working hard to improve how our Spanish ads are delivered.

Thank you for your patience in the meantime, and thanks for listening to Pandora. :pandora:

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Adamrut89
Local Performer

Same issue here. Was wondering the same, i have never even listened to a single spanish station on my account so this makes no sense.

0 Kudos

rlkremer
Local Performer

Same issue here.  Would recommend a toggle in profile so Language preference could be chosen.

ACKiffin
Local Performer

Same here. We listen to latin music but do not care for the spanish ads.

0 Kudos

Secerator
Local Performer

Same here. I don’t speak Spanish and getting Spanish ads. 

0 Kudos