cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ad Feedback - Spanish Ads

RickNubbz
Local Performer

This is very annoying. Apparently Pandora has more Spanish speaking listeners in my area than English. I get. Orr Spanish ads than English. 

that balcony about the ad operations team working on a solution. I have a solution - cut down the number of Spanish speaking ads. 

Labels (1)
246 Replies

rfsuper
Local Performer

Amen. Same problem here.

Dahso_hotmama
Local Performer

I also have this same issue. I do not speak Spanish and I have back to back Spanish ads that play on my pandora lists. I don't even listen to Spanish or Mexican music because I don't understand it. Can we remove this option from the S24 Ultra? There should be an option for choice of language and in that case I'd like my ads in Navajo.

robinbarrett
Underground

There should be a better way to report unwanted Spanish ads.  My zipcode has many Spanish speakers, but most of them speak English better.   My solution is to change my zipcode. hope that works.

0 Kudos

robinbarrett
Underground
Here here. Zipcode is a terrible indicator of someone’s preferred language.
0 Kudos

robinbarrett
Underground

I received an ad in Spanish. I was listening to a station called 70s, 80s, 90s Hits Radio on Pandora at 16:14 on 5/28/24.

IMG_1721.PNG

0 Kudos

youllwonderwhy
Local Performer

I constantly get Spanish ads. Nearly every ad is Spanish. This solution is stupid. Just have a frickin language preference and base ads off of that! 

0 Kudos

Elijohn12
Local Performer

These Spanish speaking ads really ruin Pandora for me. ALSO a lot of them I can't even skip! It's like they freeze my whole Pandora app! I'm going back to Spotify until they have an option to turn Spanish ads off

0 Kudos