cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Commercials in Spanish, not English like my preferences are set to. Why is this so hard?

Local Performer

Fix the SPANISH commercials, or I am out.

Enough is enough.

My preferences are set to ENGLISH!!!

Why is this so hard??

Highlighted

Re: Ad Feedback - Spanish Ads

Local Performer

I am getting Spanish ads to

Highlighted

Re: Commercials in Spanish

Local Performer

Adam,

You have never provided a solution to this issue. Only a textbook apology, which you've copied and pasted to several people with the same complaint. How about an actual solution - especially since these requests are over a year old.

Highlighted

Re: Commercials

Local Performer

One solution is to create a language option instead of just pulling demographics from zip code and music selection. 

Highlighted

Local Performer

I’m deleting pandora from all 5 devices in my house that have it installed. There is no option to choose a language preference, I do not speak spanish you brain dead idiots! Why is there not a toggle switch to choose your language and dix this issue for once and for all??? Your ml/ai team has failed! Goodbye pandora!

Highlighted

Local Performer

Ok, but that is not a solution.  It is an explanation.  I don't mind the Spanish ads, but I don't speak Spanish and I would think the advertisers are wasting money. Now if you placed ads that were a mixture of languages so I could learn Spanish that would be awesome.

Highlighted

Re: Language Preferences

Local Performer

Same here! So tired of hearing spanish commercials!!! So annoying.

Highlighted

Re: Ad Feedback - Spanish Ads

Local Performer

I too am extremely irritated at the Spanish commercials. What I find amazing, is this issue is old.,and the excuse they gave you is same one they gave a few yrs ago. They don’t care

Highlighted

Underground

And now it is 10/20 and still no response or fix.. This is by far NOT SOLVED as the title states....

Highlighted

Underground

Haven't been working very hard at this. I have no Spanish stations, I don't listen to Spanish. Don't read or write Spanish, Don't understand Spanish. Your cookie Cutter response is outdated and useless.

If I am listening to a certain station, my coworker puts on the same station, he does not hear the same song I do at the same time, unlike the SiriusXM station, which broadcasts a single stream at all times. Pandora plays certain songs based off the chosen band or genre of my choosing, so you can't say that a "significant number of Spanish-speaking listeners based on the small amount of demographic info that we collected when you register" is a valid response. And this does in fact create a very negative experience for me. I don't mind ads, just those in the wrong language for me.

It can't possibly be that hard to add an ad language preference.

However, there only seems to be one language preference for my account (ENGLISH), so if I choose that option, why does it not stand for my account and anything associated with my account?

Please fix this.

Highlighted

Local Performer

Agree 100!! It's so annoying some days I switch to a different streaming service, and I guess if that's the only solution... maybe it's what I should default to. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

I’m in total agreement with you. It’s annoying as ever, especially when I don’t speak or understand Spanish.

0 Kudos