cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ad surveys

FlokiBear
Local Performer

Why does pandora give you the option to complete a one question survey for an hour of ad free listening, but then ask you what ads you’ve heard lately on pandora and only give you the option of answers that do not apply. It’s always the same four options and I have never heard any ads for them. You can not advance unless you pick one. 

0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@FlokiBear Would it be possible to send us a screenshot/screen-recording of the survey you are seeing?

We appreciate your help with this! 

0 Kudos

FlokiBear
Local Performer

7DDEAFAB-C0F1-4C36-9E58-AB246711F9CC.png

 Never seen an ad for any of those, options never change, and there is no option for none of the above

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@FlokiBear Thank you for reporting this -  I will make sure to pass your feedback along to our Ads team so they can look into this further. 

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 🎧

0 Kudos

ICEMAN99TURBO
Opening Act

Any updates?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ICEMAN99TURBO Here is the info I received from our Ads team: 

Pandora often times runs surveys on behalf of advertisers to get feedback on their ads.

Typically, we include a "None of the above" option for listeners who were not exposed to any of the option choices, so we apologize that this has caused confusion or frustration.

Please feel free to select any option to advance to your hour of ad-free listening.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos