cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Album to station when Premium Access ends

Johngruggiero
Local Performer

I do not have a paid account. 

When listening to an album, after the commercial, instead of resuming the album it plays the last station I was listening to previously.

How to I make it resume the album after the commercial ?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Johngruggiero It looks like this occurs when you're using a complimentary session of Premium.

If you accept a complimentary Pandora Premium access session (by interacting with an advertisement in order to listen to content on-demand), you'll automatically be transitioned into the Premium experience, which looks a little different from our radio-only or Plus experiences. 

These Premium Access sessions allow you to create playlists, or collect songs or albums to listen to right away, rather than waiting to hear them play on a station.

However, you'll still have access to all of your stations under My Collection if you filter it by Stations.

When your Premium Access session expires you'll be returned to your normal Pandora app experience, but we'll automatically save your on-demand music collection for your next Premium experience.

This would explain why when your Premium Access session ends, you are transitioned back to one of your stations.

If you're eager to jump back into Premium and listen to the full album, you can always upgrade your account or check your trial eligibility on the Pandora website.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Johngruggiero It looks like this occurs when you're using a complimentary session of Premium.

If you accept a complimentary Pandora Premium access session (by interacting with an advertisement in order to listen to content on-demand), you'll automatically be transitioned into the Premium experience, which looks a little different from our radio-only or Plus experiences. 

These Premium Access sessions allow you to create playlists, or collect songs or albums to listen to right away, rather than waiting to hear them play on a station.

However, you'll still have access to all of your stations under My Collection if you filter it by Stations.

When your Premium Access session expires you'll be returned to your normal Pandora app experience, but we'll automatically save your on-demand music collection for your next Premium experience.

This would explain why when your Premium Access session ends, you are transitioned back to one of your stations.

If you're eager to jump back into Premium and listen to the full album, you can always upgrade your account or check your trial eligibility on the Pandora website.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos