cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I eligible for any free trials?

OmegaGod333
Local Performer

I recently lost my job I'm not sure if it was because of the covid19 coming around or not but however I got kicked out if my place and now I just was told my subscription ran up on pandora it's not really a big deal but playing offline really helps. Is there anything pandora will do or are there any free trials going around. Pandora keeps me sane homeless and blah

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity, Removed Personal Info

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@OmegaGod333 Nice to see you around the community. 👋🏽

To see if you're eligible for longer trials or upgrade to Pandora Premium, you can visit this page. (I'd recommend doing that from a computer rather than a mobile device, if you have the option.)

You can also always contact our support team through our help page so they can take a closer look at your account, and verify what trials you are eligible for. 

With this being said, I will have someone from our User Support team contact you directly via email to help confirm your options. 

Please keep an eye out for their message! 📬

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
37 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@OmegaGod333 Nice to see you around the community. 👋🏽

To see if you're eligible for longer trials or upgrade to Pandora Premium, you can visit this page. (I'd recommend doing that from a computer rather than a mobile device, if you have the option.)

You can also always contact our support team through our help page so they can take a closer look at your account, and verify what trials you are eligible for. 

With this being said, I will have someone from our User Support team contact you directly via email to help confirm your options. 

Please keep an eye out for their message! 📬

0 Kudos

mmwalsh2
Local Performer

I received an email from groupon stating the expiration dates were going to be extended.  I misread it. It wasn't all merchants. Anyway I can have an extension.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mmwalsh2 I moved your post to this thread to keep the community tidy.

Although it doesn't appear the Pandora account connected to your community profile has been upgraded with any trials through Groupon, I recommend checking our website to see if you are eligible for any other trials.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

mmwalsh2
Local Performer

I am not able to purchase another 3 months from groupon bc I bought this one however it expired. Any chance I can have it it extended since I didn't use it.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mmwalsh2 I am going to have someone from our support team contact you separately via email to look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

coscia
Local Performer

As a plus subscriber am I eligible for a free trial upgrading to a premium account?

mod edit: format & title for clarity 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @coscia, thanks for posting to community! 👋🏻

I checked your account and it looks like you're eligible for a six month trial of Pandora Premium at the cost of Pandora Plus.

To view all of your options, log into our website from a computer, and select the Subscription tab.

Next, click on Get Premium.

Keep in mind, if you'd rather not update to an actual Premium subscription, you'll need to cancel the trial before the end date. Otherwise, your account will automatically be converted into a Premium subscription.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks for being part of community!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Sissy76
Local Performer

How do i get free premium pandora due to covid 19 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sissy76 I moved your post to this thread since you had a similar question.

For more information on verifying if you are eligible for any free trial offers, check out the accepted solution to this thread. 

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Mysteryguy1980
Local Performer

Hi. I purchased an item from Best Buy over the weekend and received three months Premium Pandora for free. Every time I enter the code, it tells me I am not eligible. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mysteryguy1980 I moved your post to this thread to keep the community organized.

If you've redeemed a free trial in the past through Pandora or through one of our vendors, then you won't actually be eligible to redeem any additional promos you receive.

With that being said, I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to take a closer look at your account.

Thanks for your patience! 

0 Kudos

troipalmer
Local Performer

Hey y'all Troy here 

What to do what to do I am currently unemployed due to Coronavirus. I listen to Pandora continuously it seriously helps me get through my bi polar episodes and daily anxiety. Unfortunately every cent must now be used to keep a roof over my head and plan accordingly. 

Help!!! please, I am looking for information on discounted rates, promos, trials something to keep my Pandora in my pocket and the voices at bay.... 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@troipalmer I am going to have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to look into your options right now.

Thanks for your patience! 

0 Kudos

mamabee
Local Performer

Would it still be possible to get a trial of the family plan? And maybe can you create a plan that is self plus one? It's just me and my kid. I don't need up to 6 accounts.

Thanks for your time!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mamabee I moved your post to this thread to keep the Community organized: Am I eligible for any free trials?

I will also have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help look into this further with you.

0 Kudos

katherine21583
Local Performer

I am earing ads and I just lost my job I was wondering if there is a promo for a free month?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@katherine21583 I moved your post to this thread to keep the Community organized: Am I eligible for any free trials?

I will also have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help look into this further with you.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

Kpell
Local Performer

Pandora, please thank healthcare workers by providing us with a free upgrade to Premium 🙂

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kpell I moved your post to this thread to keep the Community organized: Am I eligible for any free trials?

While we do not currently have any plans specifically set up for healthcare workers, I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion here. 💡

In the meantime, to see if you're eligible for trials to Pandora Plus or Pandora Premium, you can visit this page

Thanks for all your do! 

0 Kudos