cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App interface changes with Premium Access

lbatt4
Local Performer

I don’t know what’s up with the changing interface, but it looks one way when you first sign onto Pandora’s free version, then the whole interface changes if you choose to play a specific song (listening to an ad) and create a Queue. It’s almost impossible to then find your regular stations or go back to the interface you’re familiar with.

I’m usually one of the more tech savvy among my age group (late 30’s) and find this new changing interface hard to use and not intuitive. I hope Pandora considers changing the UI to be more consistent and clear. 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lbatt4 If you accept a complimentary Pandora Premium access session (by interacting with an advertisement in order to listen to content on-demand), you'll automatically be transitioned into the Premium experience, which looks a little different from our radio-only or Plus experiences. 

These Premium Access sessions allow you to create playlists, or collect songs or albums to listen to right away, rather than waiting to hear them play on a station.

However, you'll still have access to all of your stations under My Collection if you filter it by Stations.

When your Premium Access session expires you'll be returned to your normal Pandora app experience, but we'll automatically save your on-demand music collection for your next Premium experience. If you're eager to jump back into Premium, you can always upgrade your account or check your trial eligibility on the Pandora website.

I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lbatt4 If you accept a complimentary Pandora Premium access session (by interacting with an advertisement in order to listen to content on-demand), you'll automatically be transitioned into the Premium experience, which looks a little different from our radio-only or Plus experiences. 

These Premium Access sessions allow you to create playlists, or collect songs or albums to listen to right away, rather than waiting to hear them play on a station.

However, you'll still have access to all of your stations under My Collection if you filter it by Stations.

When your Premium Access session expires you'll be returned to your normal Pandora app experience, but we'll automatically save your on-demand music collection for your next Premium experience. If you're eager to jump back into Premium, you can always upgrade your account or check your trial eligibility on the Pandora website.

I hope this helps!

0 Kudos