cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are Scribd Perks cancelled?

lynettejanine
Local Performer

I am a Scribd customer, and we are given what's called Scribd Perks. One of them is having access to Pandora Plus. I noticed that my Pandora account was 'downgraded' to basic. Does anyone know if Scribd members no longer have access to Pandora Plus? 

Labels (1)
37 Replies

spicavega9
Local Performer

Same here. Been a Scribd subscriber and had enabled the benefit several months, now has been cancelled.

Could you help ? 

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@spicavega9 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

tarduini
Local Performer

Hello, I've been a Scribd subscriber for quite a while and have been enjoying the Pandora Plus membership that comes with it. Has that perk gone away? I see my subscription is back to Basic status.

Tom Arduini

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tarduini I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

JoyfulOne96
Local Performer

I just logged in to see what was happening. I wish they would have sent an email to let us know. Thanks for the question and research for a response. 

0 Kudos

shcarva
Local Performer

Ugh same thing - so annoying that they didn't give us a heads up! I've been a scribd subscriber for years.

0 Kudos

Oksanabortnyk
Local Performer

Hello. Can you create a ticket for me too? I was enjoying Pandora plus with scribd subscription and not anymore.

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Oksanabortnyk I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

troubleluna
Local Performer

Can you please create a ticket for me as well.  I am also a Scribd subscriber.  thank you

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@troubleluna I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

bjones
Local Performer

just noticed the same thing, I've had an premium no ads account for years that was replaced by the scribd perks one. Do I now need to resubscribe if I want to continue ?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bjones I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Hladdy
Local Performer

I’m also a Scribd member and I’m no longer enjoying Pandora Plus as a perk.  Can you create a ticket for me?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for your post, @Hladdy. Someone from our User Support team has reached out to you via email.

If you haven't received their message, please be sure to check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

megafloraster
Local Performer

Yes, I also did not receive any warning that scribd was no longer bundled with pandora. Is there anything you guys can do about this? It would have been nice to receive some warning

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @megafloraster. 👋

I have created a ticket with our support team for you. They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Wymaeric
Local Performer

Yes.  They ripped Pandora away from their subscribers.  This was the only valuable benefit of Scribd Perks.  I just canceled my Scribd membership to Dave money because they raised their monthly fee from $10 to $12.

candiem2010
Local Performer

this happened to me back in march also. but i never found out what the deal was.

0 Kudos