cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Benefits of Pandora Premium

Bayside
Local Performer

I have Pandora plus, with premium, can I hear an artist's entire album? Right now I can hear a few songs.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bayside That is correct - Pandora Premium includes all the benefits of Pandora Plus, but also offers unlimited offline listening and the ability to search and play songs on-demand (so you'd be able to listen to an artist's entire album). With Pandora Premium you can create fully customizable playlists, access as much of your music collection offline as your mobile device will allow, and you'll have higher quality audio and longer timeouts than Pandora Plus subscribers.

Check out this article for more information: Pandora Subscriptions FAQ

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bayside That is correct - Pandora Premium includes all the benefits of Pandora Plus, but also offers unlimited offline listening and the ability to search and play songs on-demand (so you'd be able to listen to an artist's entire album). With Pandora Premium you can create fully customizable playlists, access as much of your music collection offline as your mobile device will allow, and you'll have higher quality audio and longer timeouts than Pandora Plus subscribers.

Check out this article for more information: Pandora Subscriptions FAQ

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Bayside
Local Performer
Thanks Adam,

I am Pandora plus. Can I get a trial period with premium before I upgrade?

Thanks,

Mitch
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bayside I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!