cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Buy membership

docology
Local Performer

I bought a 1 year premium from best buy. Follow all instructions and successfully linked through to my pandora account. Premium did not take and everytime I try to view the subscription status in the app or online, I get an error. The app reads "uh-oh Looks like something went wrong. Try again."

It will temporarily display along the bottom: "page load failed... no network connected." I can assure that the network is connected. Best buy will not assist and refuses refund, so my next step (if I receive no help here) is to dispute charge l, never use best buy again, and rely solely on my Spotify account.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@docology Nice to see you around the Community.

Accessing your upgraded account:

After taking a look at your account, it appears you are actually upgraded with an annual subscription to Pandora Plus through Best Buy - not Pandora Premium.

Were you having trouble gaining access to your upgraded account?

If so, let me know and I can help escalate this to our support team for further assistance.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Viewing your subscription details online:

Unfortunately, we aren't able to manage subscriptions purchased through the Best Buy billing system.

You will need to sign in or create a BestBuy.com account using the email address you provided when you first purchased your subscription.

Then visit the Plans and Subscriptions page in your BestBuy.com account.

If you continue to run into issues with this, please visit their Help Center for any billing questions or subscription issues.

Or call 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) to speak to a customer care expert.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@docology Nice to see you around the Community.

Accessing your upgraded account:

After taking a look at your account, it appears you are actually upgraded with an annual subscription to Pandora Plus through Best Buy - not Pandora Premium.

Were you having trouble gaining access to your upgraded account?

If so, let me know and I can help escalate this to our support team for further assistance.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Viewing your subscription details online:

Unfortunately, we aren't able to manage subscriptions purchased through the Best Buy billing system.

You will need to sign in or create a BestBuy.com account using the email address you provided when you first purchased your subscription.

Then visit the Plans and Subscriptions page in your BestBuy.com account.

If you continue to run into issues with this, please visit their Help Center for any billing questions or subscription issues.

Or call 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) to speak to a customer care expert.

0 Kudos

debbielapierre0
Local Performer

Please activate my 1 year subscription purchased Feb 2, 2022

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager
@debbielapierre0 It looks like your account is currently upgraded through Google Play.

Existing Pandora Plus or Premium subscribers will need to cancel their current subscription before becoming eligible to upgrade through Best Buy.

Once you've canceled your subscription and it has expired, you can purchase your upgrade through the Best Buy website or in store.

You can follow the instructions on this thread to cancel your subscription through Google Play.

Hope this helps! 
0 Kudos

debbielapierre0
Local Performer
Adam that's not the problem, I bought 1yr subscription at BEST BUY and some
reason I am not receiving what I paid for
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@debbielapierre0 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

debbielapierre0
Local Performer
Adam all I know is I am not doing monthly payment with Google who took it
upon themselves to manage payment out of my bank account and not notified
me, found out about this after I purchased through Best Buy a 1yr
subscription card for Pandora, so I cancelled with Google who is causing
all the problems when I stopped subscription. I soon and better have a 1yr
subscription for Pandora for February 2022 thru February 2023 cause I paid
for it online with their credit card. Ty
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@debbielapierre0 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

debbielapierre0
Local Performer

My subscription should automatically renew since I paid twice. One with Best Buy gift card and at the same time paid again through Google using my checking account. Therefore you should extend my subscription for 2023 - 2024. Thanks 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@debbielapierre0 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos