cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best plan for multiple family members

JefeCC12
Local Performer

I am not sure that I have done what I was attempting to accomplish during this session of research...I am currently a full-time student at an Accredited College (Collin College) seeking a BA Cyber-Security and I was informed by Pandora before I signed up that ANY Premium account has the same account features as a "Premium Account."  I have had to jump back into yesteryear (56 years of age) from Physical Health limiting the existence of my former method of financial means.  I have 2 daughters that will graduate in a year and hopefully attend college (one can always hope). Be that as it may I am unable to create an account for daughters and my wife. I doubt my wife will actually use hers but the daughters are upset that I canceled the other Music subscription for Pandora and now they have no account. 

Can you please help me with this issue????

If I have been given incorrect data or I just did not ask the proper questions to get an answer to provide me with enough information and my daughters are not going to get to share as they are full-time students and hopefully will continue to be that as well as choose Pandora to provide the music entertainment for the next 4 or 5 years.   

Jeff

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info, Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JefeCC12 Nice to see you around the Community.

It sounds like you are running into multiple issues.

Subscription plan for multiple family members:

I'm showing you are currently signed up for our individual Premium Student plan.

The Pandora Premium Student plan at a reduced rate of $4.99 USD monthly or $59.88 annually for only one Pandora account to access all the Premium features.* 

On the other hand, our Pandora Premium Family plan offers all of the features of Premium to up to six individual Pandora accounts. That subscription is $14.99 USD monthly or $164.89 annually.* We do not offer any discounts for this subscription.

If you have more than one Pandora account in your family or household that you'd like to have upgraded to Premium, the family plan offers the best value.

If you're still interested in switching your subscription, please visit our website to view all of your options.

Keep in mind that once you've successfully upgraded to this reduced rate, your account will no longer be eligible for any additional trial offers. The balance of any prior offers you accepted (such as a free trial) will be forfeited and you will immediately be charged for your new subscription.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Unable to create separate accounts for each family member:

You should be able to create separate accounts for your two daughters and your wife.

Check out this article for instructions on how to do so: Create an account

Adding others to your Premium Family plan:

If you do choose to switch to the Premium Family plan after you create those separate accounts for each of your family members, you will then need to invite them to your plan so they can join.

When that time comes, you can find instructions on how to add them to your plan here: Adding member to Family Plan

Hope htis helps!

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JefeCC12 Nice to see you around the Community.

It sounds like you are running into multiple issues.

Subscription plan for multiple family members:

I'm showing you are currently signed up for our individual Premium Student plan.

The Pandora Premium Student plan at a reduced rate of $4.99 USD monthly or $59.88 annually for only one Pandora account to access all the Premium features.* 

On the other hand, our Pandora Premium Family plan offers all of the features of Premium to up to six individual Pandora accounts. That subscription is $14.99 USD monthly or $164.89 annually.* We do not offer any discounts for this subscription.

If you have more than one Pandora account in your family or household that you'd like to have upgraded to Premium, the family plan offers the best value.

If you're still interested in switching your subscription, please visit our website to view all of your options.

Keep in mind that once you've successfully upgraded to this reduced rate, your account will no longer be eligible for any additional trial offers. The balance of any prior offers you accepted (such as a free trial) will be forfeited and you will immediately be charged for your new subscription.

Unable to create separate accounts for each family member:

You should be able to create separate accounts for your two daughters and your wife.

Check out this article for instructions on how to do so: Create an account

Adding others to your Premium Family plan:

If you do choose to switch to the Premium Family plan after you create those separate accounts for each of your family members, you will then need to invite them to your plan so they can join.

When that time comes, you can find instructions on how to add them to your plan here: Adding member to Family Plan

Hope htis helps!

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos