cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boost Unlimited data for Pandora not functioning

MusicFan849302
Local Performer

I signed for Boost Mobile $35 month plan with Unlimited data for Pandora.

Pandora data is being used on my phone . I need an explanation of why Boost mobile/ Pandora  is advertising this plan and not keeping to the agreement.

Do not delete my post for cross posting , just ANSWER my question !

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MusicFan849302 @theduckdrinks Unfortunately, this is not something we can manage on our end.

Since this is a plan that you purchased through Boost Mobile, you will need to contact their support team directly for further assistance with this.

Hope this helps explain.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies

theduckdrinks
Local Performer

I signed up for the new Boost Mobile plan which said Pandora Unlimited Data. May 2023 , Pandora is still draining my data. Please explain . I did all the steps descibed above . Pandora is using my data ?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MusicFan849302 @theduckdrinks Unfortunately, this is not something we can manage on our end.

Since this is a plan that you purchased through Boost Mobile, you will need to contact their support team directly for further assistance with this.

Hope this helps explain.

0 Kudos

ks1
Local Performer

How do I use pandora on my boost mobile phone and not incur data charges

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ks1 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Boost Unlimited data for Pandora not functioning

You will need to contact the Boost Mobile support team for further assistance with this.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos