cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can 2 accounts use same device with Pandora Family

TanyaS
Local Performer

We just signed up for Pandora Family. My husbands work phone is also utilized by one of my daughters. She signs out of his account and logs into hers, but she is getting ads and it also shows her invite as pending. Is it possible to utilize 2 accounts (when signed out properly) on 1 device or does she have to have her own device (which she doesn't have at this time). She is over your age 12 requirements and yes, no phone of her own.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TanyaS Yes - as long as your daughter is logging into her account on the device, she should be able to enjoy the benefits of your Premium Family subscription.

Currently, I am showing that 3 accounts have been successfully added to your plan.

If her invite is still showing as pending, then you will need to reach out directly to our support team for help with getting her account added to the plan as well.

You can send them a message here.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TanyaS Yes - as long as your daughter is logging into her account on the device, she should be able to enjoy the benefits of your Premium Family subscription.

Currently, I am showing that 3 accounts have been successfully added to your plan.

If her invite is still showing as pending, then you will need to reach out directly to our support team for help with getting her account added to the plan as well.

You can send them a message here.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos