cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Direct Billed Subscription

nekountze
Local Performer

I have been unable to cancel my annual subscription and get no response from the "SUPPORT" team when I ask to cancel.  Help Please!

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @nekountze. 👋

Sorry to hear that you've had some trouble. I've taken a look, and a member from our support team responded to your request yesterday. If you haven't received their email yet, please check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there. 

I hope this helps. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @nekountze. 👋

Sorry to hear that you've had some trouble. I've taken a look, and a member from our support team responded to your request yesterday. If you haven't received their email yet, please check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there. 

I hope this helps. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos

brooke_25438
Local Performer

I tried to cancel my subscription but its not giving me the option of canceling or even switching plans it just takes to a site that directs how to do it but wont let me cancel.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@brooke_25438 It looks like your account is upgraded through Google Play.

Check out this thread for instructions on how to cancel through their service: Manage subscription: Google Play

Hope this helps!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Music + Podcasts

0 Kudos

miguelgiacomo
Local Performer

I am having the same problem Alyssa.  

We are moving out of the United States, and we know that Pandora does not work outside of the U.S.  I tried to cancel the subscription which runs until June of next year.  Your site refuses to cancel the subscription.  It keeps saying "try another time".  The pandora account won't do us any good outside of the U.S., so I need to be able to cancel the account.  Please don't tell me the "try again" message is meant to keep you as a consumer and not allow cancellation.   Please reply to xx@ and let me know how we go about canceling.  We can't use the services outside of the U.S.  
I will post a question in the community area to see if other customers are running into the same problem. Please reply. 

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@miguelgiacomo I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Music + Podcasts

0 Kudos