cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canceling Subscription Due to Too Much Buffering

WinB
Underground

I tried to be patient, I've with Pandora for years, but since about approximately a month ago, all I get is buffering after buffering after buffering after buffering after buffering after buffering. It is as annoying as reading the previous sentence. I will gladly pay 25 a month before dealing with that. I can no longer run, workout, cut the yard without any interruption within two songs. I'm done. It's been fun Pandora but I've reached my ceiling of patience.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@WinB I understand your frustration. If you'd prefer not to invest any more time, we totally understand.

If you'd like to work on this a bit more, I'd be happy to help troubleshoot the buffering issue you are experiencing.

Could you tell me more about what's happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

If you are on a computer, which browser are you using? If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)? Are you seeing any error messages?

Let me know what you decide. We're here to help!

0 Kudos

WinB
Underground

I appreciate you responding to this matter, however, I performed my own trouble shooting as well as test. To answer your question, the buffering occurred on both my home computer 2016 (MacBook Pro), and IPhone XS; browsers used: Chrome and Edge on laptop. At first, I felt this was due to poor network but after switching to Apple Music, these issues didn’t occur, which proves its not due to network. It is unfortunate because even though most of my tech ecosystem is Apple, I’ve always preferred Pandora’s algorithm and have stood by it for years however until there is once again a functioning product that provides your style of music and works, I’m out. Apple has a long way to go as well but at least at this point, I can listen to music while not suffering from persistent buffering and feeling like I’ve only subscribed to frustration. Please update, if your engineers ever find a solution, then I will gladly come back, until then, like anybody, I’m going with what atleast works.

0 Kudos