Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bmbilder It looks like the Pandora subscription on your account has already expired.

You can only access and edit your payment info if you have an active subscription. You will be able to provide your new payment information when you upgrade your account again from the Pandora website.

Next, confirm you are logged in with the correct email address. Then, choose your subscription and update your credit card information on the Upgrade page. Please note that any applicable Tax will show in the Order Summary box.

I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bmbilder It looks like the Pandora subscription on your account has already expired.

You can only access and edit your payment info if you have an active subscription. You will be able to provide your new payment information when you upgrade your account again from the Pandora website.

Next, confirm you are logged in with the correct email address. Then, choose your subscription and update your credit card information on the Upgrade page. Please note that any applicable Tax will show in the Order Summary box.

I hope this helps!

0 Kudos

AJB
Local Performer

My pandora annual subscription expired even though I had auto renew. The reason is that my credit card number changed. So, I go to the pandora website to revise the credit card.  Nowhere on the website do I see instructions enabling me to do that. How do I do that? What is it that I am not seeing on your website??????

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AJB I do see you were able to successfully resubscribe to our Premium Family plan.

Was there anything else you needed help with?

Let me know.

0 Kudos