cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged after canceling trial

Kayseem00
Local Performer

You guys are currently trying to charge me the premium fee even tho I had already cancelled my subscription a while ago before my 30 day trial has even been completed.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kayseem00 Our support team has informed me that your account is currently upgraded through Apple.

Subscriptions purchased on iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) are billed through Apple, so any billing discrepancies are handled by their support team.

To request a refund for any charges processed through Apple, please follow these steps from a computer or mobile device:

1. Visit this link
  2. Sign into the Apple ID account that was billed.
  3. Find your Pandora Radio purchase and select Report a Problem next to it.
  4. Select the problem from the drop down list and enter any notes in the comments box.
  5. Select Submit.

*For additional help with your purchase, go to Subscriptions and Purchases Support.

Even though it is Apple's policy not to issue refunds for subscriptions you've purchased through Apple, they will make an exception in certain cases. They should reply to your request within 24 hours.

I hope this is helpful.

0 Kudos

Romanmills48209
Local Performer

Please end this trial  let me go back to my free version with ads l want to end this trial automatic please do so

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Romanmills48209 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos