cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged after cancellation

Local Performer

Hi, So my husband had everyone added to the family account. out of the blue after it was paid from ( I saw it on out bank statement) I went to use it, and it had said that my subscription had expired. my husband was away and I paid for the new one, only to hear from my husband days later ( he's active duty away from home) that I was still active on the account. I tried to cancel mine, but it was too late. is there anyway to get a refund? the service glitches, and I'm still active on his account. it took 16 and change twice.

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: refund

Hey, @litahni. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with managing your subscription.

Our User Support team can always be reached here.

In the meantime, I've created a support case for you, and someone from our team will reach out to you via email soon.

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
140 Replies

Re: My phone erase my family subscription

Thanks for bringing this up @vwjettagurl2002

I've checked in with our User Support team, and someone will be reaching out to you via email shortly to assist with this issue. Thanks for your patience during this process!

0 Kudos

Local Performer

I am experiencing this issue as well. Can I get the subscription or a refund.  I no longer have access to what I was charged for. 

0 Kudos

Hi there, @Nujixi2020. 👋

Unfortunately, we won't be able to assist with this via the community.

However, I've notified our support team about your issue and someone will contact you via email to help.

Thanks for letting us know about this! 

0 Kudos

Billing for account I don't use

Local Performer

Well. Don't ever get a pandora premium account.

I got one for like a month in january and then cancelled it, because I didn't want it anymore. I've been out of the country since then, using a different bank account, and then suddenly in july I found out that they were still charging me for an account that I haven't used for 7 months! I cancelled it again, and lo and behold I look a week ago and once again they are still charging me! Finally got it fully cancelled, deleted my card number from they're records, and demanded a full refund for ten months of this  account (about $107, btw). They have the audacity to tell me that they will only refund me one month of my subscribtion, so I guess I only lost $97 to this stupidity. I literally cancelled twice, and they still won't do anything about my money that I'll never get back. I'm not a wealthy dude, literally this is seriously killing my ability to feed myself. I will never, ever, ever be using pandora radio again, and I seriously suggest that you all delete your cards from their records permanantly. They have lost my trust, my business, and quite frankly, I hope they enjoy the $97 that they literally stole from me. I'm sure giving it back to me would put quite the hole in their ability to run their company, so I guess that's what I get for using the worst radio in the world. If you're reading this, I highly recommend you stop using pandora immediately.

Sincerely, an insulted customer

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity & format

Re: Billing for account I don't use

@iamthehammer We apologize for your experience with this - I have got in touch with our support team, and they have informed me that they will be reaching back out to you via email.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to look into this further.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Local Performer
I got charged on my Bank account. I already cancelled my subscription Last year but still got charged 😞
0 Kudos

Local Performer

It might be too late, but you can dispute the charges with Google Play (if was Android - I'm assuming you can do the same for other sources).  I had a similar experience with another company, but when I went through Google Play, I was rapidly refunded.

0 Kudos

ive been charged for months without knowing, refund please

Local Performer

I have been being charged fpr months now for pandora and havent even used the service. is there any way i can get a partial refund? my email is [EMAIL]

mod edit: personal information

0 Kudos

Re: ive been charged for months without knowing, refund please

Local Performer
Same here. I cancelled my subscription back in August 2018 and noticed ive been still getting charged for it!
0 Kudos

Re: ive been charged for months without knowing, refund please

Hi @badcompany0726 and @Punkmomma93 Thanks for posting to community!

I've reached out to our User Support team to follow up with you about your posts. Please be on the look out for their email. They will be contacting you via the email associated with your Pandora account. 

Thanks again for being part of community! 

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Re: Already billed, too late to cancel subscription

Local Performer
Can you please refund the $9.99 I deactivated my trial but it still charged me.
0 Kudos