cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: payment taken from paypall after I had cancelled trial for premium

Hi @pgmrdlm! Thanks for posting.

I moved your message over to an existing thread to keep things organized: Charged after cancellation

I took a peek at the the Pandora account associated with your community profile and see that you were upgraded to a 30-day trial of Pandora Plus on 9/4/2020, not Premium. 

I've gone ahead and let our User Support team know about this and requested that they reach out to you to for further assistance. 

Please be on the look out for their email. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Payment method expired

Local Performer

My payment method expired in September 2020, and I don't even own this card anymore; however, my bank account is showed a debit every month from Pandora...how is this happening? You make it pretty impossible to speak to a human, so I am curious to hear a response.

0 Kudos

Re: Payment method expired

@docg82 I moved your post over to this existing threadCharged after cancellation

For future reference, check out this thread for instructions on how to reach our User Support Team: How to contact customer service?

That being said, I have contacted them on your behalf, and they will be sending you a message privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🤝

Adam | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

Cancelled but still being billed.

Local Performer

I was on a 30 day trial period that I cancelled and am still being billed?  I reached out to pandora and the ever infamous google about this and haven't heard a peep about a refund.  1. I should be getting a refund in general. 2. We're in the middle of a pandemic for pete's sake.  Not the time to be greedily cheating people out of a buck.  Why pandora?  Why? 

I'm just gonna go to my credit card company and be sure that if my credit card company are the one's to refund me and not pandora/ google, I'm moving to apple (phone and music).    

Moderator Edit: Format

0 Kudos

Re: Cancelled but still being billed.

@M-e-g I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 🤝

0 Kudos

Being billed after canceling

Local Performer

I can’t understand why I keep getting billed after my subscription was canceled months ago 

0 Kudos

Re: Being billed after canceling

@Enters I am going to have someone from our User Support team contact you privately via email to help look into this further.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🤝

0 Kudos

Cannot change my password to cancel my subscription

Local Performer

Hi, I have canceled my subscription since last July (during the trial period) but somehow I'm being charged anyway every month since then. When I try to connect to my pandora account to see what's going on, pandora's website says "Incorrect Email or Password" whereas I'm sure of the password because I have just change it 5 min ago following the process of how changing password. So I have browsed the pandora help pages to see if I can get some help from a pandora admin but apparently you can only have a stupid automatic response. I don't know what to do right now to cancel this periodic bill of a thing that I don't use ... 

0 Kudos

Re: Cannot change my password to cancel my subscription

@Alphakapla I am going to have someone from our User Support team contact you privately via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

0 Kudos