cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: duplicate billing

@Anthony198789 Someone from our User Support team will be contacting you via email.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to look into this further with you. 

Hope we continue to see you around the community!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

After trial Im being charged already cancelled my subscription

Local Performer

Way before free trial ended I cancelled. I'm being charged automatically for a subscription. Already cancelled????

0 Kudos

Re: After trial Im being charged already cancelled my subscription

@Jaimetate74 Our support team has informed me that you already have a case open with them.

Keep an eye out for their email reply to your message, and they will be happy to look into this further with you. 

0 Kudos

Local Performer

I recieved an email late last night/early this morning stating that my Paypal account will be charged if I don't cancel my free trial, yet I cancelled the very same day it started. You can double check my subscription in the settings in my account. I also have an email confirming my cancellation from 11/13/19. What gives? I emailed support but haven't heard back yet.

0 Kudos

@jtempfrost Our support team has confirmed with me that they sent a reply to your message.

If you aren't seeing that message, make sure to check your spam/junk folder to ensure their messages aren't getting filtered out.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 🎵

0 Kudos

Billed to much!

Local Performer

I was billed through Google play and Pandora the 1st 2 months. So I cancelled and went down to the free subscription. I am still being charged for the $4.99 plan through Pandora. Im not asking for a refund or anything, I just need it cancelled!! Please help me.

0 Kudos

Re: Billed to much!

@Jojomoss I moved your post to this thread as it sounds like you are experiencing a similar issue.

Our support team will be contacting you via email to help look into this.

Please make sure to keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience! 

0 Kudos

Cancelled subscription but still being charged

Local Performer

I cancelled Pandora Plus many months ago but I just realized today that I have continued to be charged monthly. I no longer have the Plus service and therefore I have no way to try and re-cancel. Nothing appears in my apple subscriptions either. I should have realized I was being charged all these months but silly me I trusted the company to do what they said they'd do. Please someone help me to get Pandora to stop charging me and possibly (dare I hope) reimburse me.

mod edit: changing title for clarity
0 Kudos

Re: Still being charged

HI @dandelion10 Thanks for posting to community and sorry to hear this. 

I've asked our User Support team to reach out to you. Please be on the look out for an email from them. They will be contacting you via the email associated with your Pandora account. 

Thanks again for being part of community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

Billed but don't have a paid account

Local Performer

I have a monthly charge of $10 going to Pandora, but none of my families accounts show as being a paid account and as far as I know none of us have a dupe account.  How can I find the information associated with the account I'm getting billed for to:  1. Cancel it, and/or 2. See if someone got a hold of my CC info and is using it for Pandora without my knowledge?

Thank you!

0 Kudos

Re: Billed but don't have a paid account

Hi @daitch thanks for posting! I'm going to ask our User Support team reach out to you via the email associated with your Pandora account. They will be able to look into this. 👍

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

Re: Billed but don't have a paid account

Local Performer
I replied to the e-mail two weeks ago with all the requested information and haven't heard anything back. Is anyone out there?
0 Kudos