cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Billed but don't have a paid account

Hi @daitch I checked in with User Support and you should be receiving an email from them shorly. Looks like the reply never came through - sorry about that! 😔

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Re: Billing for account I don't use

Local Performer

Hey adam can you send the support team my way i was just charged $9.99 and i thought i had cancelled my subscription.I dont know whats going on 

0 Kudos

@jkingjosh Definitely - our support team will be reaching out to you via email to help investigate.

For future reference, you can always contact support directly through our help page as well. 

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

Adam | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

Refund

Local Performer

I get your frustration. That is how I am feeling right now I just want to talk to customer service and just get my refund back but just it's so frustrating because theres only emails and community, but not with them directly. Can you just help us directly. 

I canceled my pandora premium and it still charged me for both of the accounts. I want to know if I can get my refund back please.

0 Kudos

Re: Refund

@Wolverine Since this is a sensitive billing issue that would require our team to gather more information about your personal account, it is not something that can be handled publicly over the community.

With that being said, someone from our User Support team will be contacting you separately via email to help you directly with this. 

Thanks for all your patience. 

0 Kudos

Local Performer

I was checking my credit card statement and it came to my attention that I have been charged a fee of $9.99 in Jan 21.

My subscription  was ended in Jan 16.
I am using free service now.

Do I have to delect my account to prevent this from happening?

Actually I sent the e mail two days ago and I waited for your support but I didn’t get any answer. My Case number is #: 02662112.

Please solve this problem asap.

0 Kudos

@Burbankmom I checked in with our support team, and they mentioned they were able to get your case started.

Keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to look into this further with you. 

Cancelled subscription but sill being charged

Local Performer

I cancelled my subscription but was still charged. I would like to be refunded.

0 Kudos

Re: Cancelled subscription but sill being charged

@amcquiston8 I moved your post to this thread to keep the community tidy.

Keep an eye out for an email coming from our support team - they will be reaching out to help with this. 

0 Kudos

Charged after Premium Trial

Local Performer

I got a free month of pandora premium and I canceled the subscription through Apple as soon as I got it so there was no way you guys would charge me. You still charged me and took $14 out of my account. I DO NOT have the money for $14 to be taken out of my bank! I need my money back ASAP. There is literally no way to find your “support” email that is supposedly open 7 days a week. I’m really upset about this as you guys are going to make me go in the hole in my bank account and cost me another $25 THAT I DONT HAVE! 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

0 Kudos

Re: Charged after Premium Trial

Hi there, @Samantha1818., 👋

Sorry to hear that happened. I completely understand your frustration. I've gone ahead and created an email case for you through our User Support team for more help with your subscription.

Our support team can always be reached:

++

In the meantime, our team doesn't have access to the Apple billing system. I would recommend taking a look at these steps to ensure that your subscription has been canceled.

Thanks so much for being a part of the community! 🎹

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

Money Back

Local Performer

I cancelled my account almost a year ago. Paypal was still submitting payments that I confused for another service. How do I get my money back.

0 Kudos