cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged for an unused account

Local Performer

I recently got a pandora premium trial but I never used it. I thought I have canceled my trial earlier but I was charged for the subscription. Would I qualify for a refund for this?

0 Kudos

Subscription Cancellation

Local Performer

I opened an account for a Pandora premium trial, but I never used it at all. I went through the website to cancel the subscription as I knew I wouldn’t use it but it didn’t cancel and I was charged for it. I need a refund because I was charged for something I do not use.

0 Kudos

Re: Subscription Cancellation

Hi there, @R_97 @Rao1997👋

Thanks for letting us know.

Someone from our User Support team will be in touch regarding your accounts / subscriptions via email soon.

Hope this helps! 🎶

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

Still charged after canceling.

Local Performer

My bill was due on March 16th. And I canceled it on the 13th. I was still charged, and they canceled my subscription. I would like a refund.

0 Kudos

Re: Still charged after canceling.

@Blackrose I will have someone from our User Support team contact you via email to look into this.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Still Being Charged for Pandora One

Local Performer

Signed up for Pandora One a long time ago and was getting charged $5.45 every month directly by Pandora.  I don't always use Pandora, so it took me a while to finally notice there were ads and caps on skipping tracks.  My CC is still being charged $5.45 each month but I am not getting upgraded service.  My account settings make it seem as if I have the trial version - only has an option to upgrade to Plus or Premium - not cancel.  When I try to upgrade and plug in the info for my credit card that is already being charged each month, there is an error message every time that "something went wrong." 

So my card is being charged each month - I'm not getting the benefit of what I'm paying for - and I cannot cancel or upgrade.  

Please help!

0 Kudos

Re: Still Being Charged for Pandora One

@Leestudent007 I will have someone from our support team contact you via email to investigate this. 🔎

Please keep an eye out for their message. 

0 Kudos

Re: Cancel/refund for account

Local Performer

I canceled my free trial subscription back around Feburary of 2019 and never realized I've been getting charged each month since. Money is already tight and I would like a refund since I still use my account and get ads when I have been paying each month for no ads. I have no idea who or how to contact  anyone and this has my very frustrated and upset. I am about to completely leave this service if this isn't fixed immediately. Please respond back to resolve this issue!

0 Kudos

Re: Cancel/refund for account

Hey there, @cady7545. 👋

A member from our User Support team will reach out to you via email to assist with your account soon. 

Thanks so much for posting on the community! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

Still charged after canceling trial

Local Performer

Could @Pandora Support contact me re charges following free trial period.  I'd canceled but still have been chared $9.99

thanks,

Will.

0 Kudos

Re: Still charged after canceling trial

@kungfuchoirboy Nice to see you around our community.

I reached out to our support team on your behalf, and they have confirmed with me that they will be sending you a separate message via email.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to further assist you with this.

Re: Still charged after canceling trial

Local Performer

I've got the same issue. I canceled last month and got charged again -please refund my money

Gary

0 Kudos