cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged after cancellation

phillipm539
Local Performer

hey so i tried cancelling my subscription last month and it send it went through but they charged me for again for the subscription how do i stop it from taking anymore money

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@phillipm539 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
34 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@phillipm539 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Erinlynnbishop
Local Performer

Hello, I canceled my subscription and I am still getting charged! If someone could please look into this and get back to my. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Erinlynnbishop I do see your account was previously upgraded through Apple.

To clarify, are you still receiving charges from Apple for a Pandora subscription?

Or are you now being charged by Pandora or a separate vendor?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

vbranch817
Local Performer

I have canceled my paid subscription three months ago and you are still charging me. I sent a email stating to cancel my service. Now, I am contacting my bank and sending them a copy of the email sent to cancel my service and have your company blocked from charging my card a 4th time. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@vbranch817 Our support team isn't seeing any messages from the email associated with your Pandora account.

I went ahead and created a new ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Sxcbtch09
Local Performer

Seriously I just tried and was supposed to have been cancelled 2 months ago but yet is still charging my card

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sxcbtch09 It doesn't look like the Pandora account associated with your Community profile has ever been upgraded.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to gather some additional information about the charges you are seeing, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

as2020
Local Performer

i have canceled mine before the charge date but i was still charge i would like a full refund

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@as2020 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Ivy24
Local Performer

I canceled my subscription and deleted my account a few months ago but still getting charged will I get my money back ? 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ivy24 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

Debster
Local Performer

I cancelled my subscription a couple of months ago and I am still being billed for it.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Debster I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Nova_Flora
Local Performer

A few days ago I canceled my subscription but for some reason it didn’t properly cancel, is it possible to get a refund and if so how to 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nova_Flora I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Atmchris91
Local Performer

Still being charged an additional $37 after pandora subscription was renewed

43503C1D-ACF7-4490-B295-CB92B5865788.jpeg

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Atmchris91. 👋

It looks like your account is upgraded to a monthly Premium subscription through Apple. Unfortunately, we can't manage this on our end as we don't have access to the Apple billing system.

Subscriptions purchased on iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) are billed through Apple, so any billing discrepancies are handled by their support team.

To request a refund through Apple, visit the Apple support page.

If you have any trouble with these steps, please contact the Apple support team for further assistance.

++

I do see that you've been in touch with our support team via email. Someone will follow up to your message soon.

Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Sambuzz
Local Performer

I canceled in February, Google play shows I canceled in February, I have been being charged since February, if not replied to within 2 days I will call my bank to stop further payments.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sambuzz I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos