Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kfilipowich Our support team has taken a look and have informed me that the Pandora account your community profile is registered with is not currently upgraded.

If you signed up for Pandora Premium, then it is possible you did so on a Pandora account registered under a different email address.

I recommend signing out of Pandora on your device, and then signing back in using the email address the upgraded account is registered under.

In the meantime, our support team mentioned they will also be sending you a separate message via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kfilipowich Our support team has taken a look and have informed me that the Pandora account your community profile is registered with is not currently upgraded.

If you signed up for Pandora Premium, then it is possible you did so on a Pandora account registered under a different email address.

I recommend signing out of Pandora on your device, and then signing back in using the email address the upgraded account is registered under.

In the meantime, our support team mentioned they will also be sending you a separate message via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

0 Kudos

showthemlove
Local Performer

My mother paid for one year of Pandora Plus in November 2020. She is still hearing ads. 

Can someone please look into her account. Get her some help and credit her for the 6 months that she has not been able to resolve this issue, please?

mod edit: removed personal email 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @showthemlove. 👋

Thanks so much for letting us know about this. Someone from our User Support team will reach out to you privately via email to see what's happening with her account.

Please keep an eye out for our message soon. If you don't see it yet, please be sure to check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there.

We appreciate your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Cjmintrone
Local Performer

I signed up for pandora premium yesterday but I still hear ads? I signed out and then back in. I closed the app altogether as well. I checked to see if the payment went through. I checked in my Apple subscriptions as well. What else am I missing?!?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Cjmintrone. 👋

Thanks for letting us know about this, and sorry for any inconvenience.

Someone from our User Support team has reached out to you via email to offer further assistance with your account and subscription. If you haven't received our email yet, please check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

Cjmintrone
Local Performer
I do not have any emails in my inbox or junk folder. Can someone reach out again?

C.J. Mintrone
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Cjmintrone Looks like you were able to respond to the email and we have followed up to your recent screenshot reply. Thanks again for your patience during this process. 🎧

0 Kudos

Franchivelasque
Local Performer

I have that 5.00 without ads I just noticed there are ads coming out. name is franchi velasquez

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Franchivelasque. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this. Someone from our team will reach out to you via email to offer further assistance with your subscription.

Please keep an eye out by checking your spam / junk folder as well. Thank you for your patience during this process. 🎧

0 Kudos