cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will I be charged after signing up for a free trial?

kanditrann
Local Performer

I received a free 3 month trial period for Pandora Premium with Fetch Rewards. Will I be charged after the 3 month trial ends? 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kanditrann Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

Yes - if you don't cancel the trial before it is up, you will be charged.

To clarify, we require payment information to begin a trial of Pandora Plus, Pandora Premium or Pandora Premium Family because we believe that our listeners may be interested in becoming paid subscribers. This helps provide a smooth transition for those who enjoy the trial and want to continue the service. Requiring payment information to initiate a trial is a practice common among many online subscription services.

However, you will receive an email notification confirming the length and terms of your trial when you sign up, and you won't be charged until the free trial ends. In addition, you're welcome to cancel your trial at any time.

If you discontinue the auto-renewal of your trial subscription, you will not be billed when the trial concludes, and your account will return to the free ad-supported version of Pandora.

If you'd like more information about how to disable your auto-renewal, please let me know and I will follow up. I am happy to help with any other questions or concerns you may have.

Hope this is helpful.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kanditrann Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

Yes - if you don't cancel the trial before it is up, you will be charged.

To clarify, we require payment information to begin a trial of Pandora Plus, Pandora Premium or Pandora Premium Family because we believe that our listeners may be interested in becoming paid subscribers. This helps provide a smooth transition for those who enjoy the trial and want to continue the service. Requiring payment information to initiate a trial is a practice common among many online subscription services.

However, you will receive an email notification confirming the length and terms of your trial when you sign up, and you won't be charged until the free trial ends. In addition, you're welcome to cancel your trial at any time.

If you discontinue the auto-renewal of your trial subscription, you will not be billed when the trial concludes, and your account will return to the free ad-supported version of Pandora.

If you'd like more information about how to disable your auto-renewal, please let me know and I will follow up. I am happy to help with any other questions or concerns you may have.

Hope this is helpful.

0 Kudos