cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content missing after resubscribing

Bobisita
Local Performer

I inadvertently let my premium subscription lapse. I had 2 saved play lists...one with 1400 songs. I checked my account and got the message I am now subscribed. Is there any way to get those play lists back?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bobisita I'm showing your playlists are still in your collection:

Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 5.07.50 AM.png

If you aren't seeing these on your end, I recommend signing out of your device, and then signing back in using the email address associated with your Pandora Premium account.

Let me know how it goes.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
13 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bobisita I'm showing your playlists are still in your collection:

Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 5.07.50 AM.png

If you aren't seeing these on your end, I recommend signing out of your device, and then signing back in using the email address associated with your Pandora Premium account.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

ThomasBrunson
Local Performer

Lost my entire collection including playlist after renewing my subscription, please help.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ThomasBrunson I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

JimT2
Local Performer

Greetings!

Had an annual paid subscription for ten years.  Looks like the latest annual renewal payment failed - probably due to old credit card info.  Detected the accidental expiration of my subscription when commercial messages began to appear...  Resubscribed (now in initial free 30 days before annual payment hits).

Using the same e-mail address as before, but all the stations I had accumulated are gone.

Is there any possibility to recover those stations?  

Any chance my original UserID was something other than an email address?  If yes, I can supply a likely ID that isn't an email address...

Thanks,

Jim

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JimT2 I'm showing the Pandora account connected to your Community profile was created for the first time on 05/27/2023.

Since it sounds like you had an account prior to this, that means that account was registered under a different email address.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

WhimsicalOwl
Local Performer

I renewed my subscription and when I did my entire list of collected songs disappeared.  There were years of collected music in there. Kind of ridiculous especially when I pay a lot for it.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@WhimsicalOwl I took a look at your account and do see your collection is still there.

I recommend signing out of Pandora, and then signing back in using the email address associated with your original account.

Let me know if that helps.

0 Kudos

rlb_daisy
Local Performer

Somehow my subscription lapsed, I've renewed it to Premium but my playlists are gone. How do I get them back?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rlb_daisy It looks like you may have multiple accounts registered with Pandora.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Alexparker8915
Local Performer

I have paid for premium for years now. Recently my account lapsed and I paid it a month later. All my added music is gone. My account has lapsed before and its kept my music. What happened? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Alexparker8915 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Alliepudi
Local Performer

I've had Pandora Premium since 2007. I had a problem with Paypal a few months ago and it was canceled. I restarted my subscription and all of my playlists over the years are gone. I really would like to be able to get them back. Help please.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Alliepudi I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos