cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting subscription on an old account

kyobi
Local Performer

I signed up for a $5 monthly subscription for Pandora Plus years ago, but recently opened a new account after a legal name change and signing up with a new email address.  I signed up for the annual $54.89 subscription with my new name and email but continue to get charged the $5 from my old subscription.  I'd like to delete my old account, but afraid I'll delete my current subscription instead.  How do I get rid of my old account without it affecting my new account and my current subscription?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kyobi It looks like this Pandora account connected to your Community profile is the one that is upgraded via Apple at the $4.99 monthly rate.

It sounds like you also created a new account using a different email, where you ended up signing up for an annual subscription as well.

If you'd like to cancel your monthly subscription through Apple to prevent any double charges in the future, you can follow the instructions posted here.

Canceling your subscription through Apple won't affect any annual subscription you signed up for on the new account.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kyobi It looks like this Pandora account connected to your Community profile is the one that is upgraded via Apple at the $4.99 monthly rate.

It sounds like you also created a new account using a different email, where you ended up signing up for an annual subscription as well.

If you'd like to cancel your monthly subscription through Apple to prevent any double charges in the future, you can follow the instructions posted here.

Canceling your subscription through Apple won't affect any annual subscription you signed up for on the new account.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos