cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't receive free trial to family plan

Isabowe
Local Performer

So I originally had a premium subscription through Google Play.  I was looking on the pandora site last month and saw there was a family plan and I could get a 60 day trial to see if that was something I want.  It also said it would email reminding me to sign up on the Pandora site once my google play subscription ended.  As a long time member I thought that was great.  I never got the email, just the notification that my subscription was up when I went to get use it and when I went to get the trail for the family plan it charged me right away.  Not a great way to treat customers, if I was going to deal with that I would have gone through Google play instead of worrying about switching....

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Isabowe I do see you have been in contact with our support team already regarding this issue.

I am going to have them reach back out to you since it sounds like you need additional assistance with this.

Please keep an eye out for their email.

Thanks for your patience! 🤝

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Isabowe I do see you have been in contact with our support team already regarding this issue.

I am going to have them reach back out to you since it sounds like you need additional assistance with this.

Please keep an eye out for their email.

Thanks for your patience! 🤝

0 Kudos