cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't receive gift subscription after purchasing

klbrown87
Local Performer

I purchased a gift card on a mobile device, and received a receipt via email with no gift card redemption codes. But I now see that it states one cannot be purchased via a mobile device. How can this issue be resolved? Thanks

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
82 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bentez I do see you've submitted a message to our support team through our help page.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

asteiny17
Local Performer

I purchased a gift card for my mother in law and received a confirmation email for payment but no email for enrolling her either to her or my email address. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@asteiny17 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

AK3007
Local Performer

I purchased a gift subscription for my mom on Dec 14, 2023, and I got a confirmation email, but she never received an email with the gift subscription. I submitted a help request to the main Pandora website but never heard anything. Please help!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AK3007 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

yivek
Underground

I have this exact issue but I used my laptop to purchase the subscription. I have emailed support 5 times since 12/26/23 about this issue. I purchased the subscription for my wife, I received the receipt and she never received her gift subscription.

I don't even receive an automated email from support saying they created a case or got my message...

Can I please get help on getting my subscription before I do a chargeback?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@yivek I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

yivek
Underground

Thank you so much! They reached out to me and I think we got it solved!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy to hear it, @yivek.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

kwgurney
Local Performer

Same issue as yivek above.  Bought an gift subscription for my wife. She hasn't received the redeem code email. I have the receipt and have submitted email to Pandora support, with no reply (not even an automated "we got your message" reply; really bad customer support experience).

Aside from challenging the charge with my credit card company, what's the next step? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kwgurney I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

fishmortis
Local Performer

Like many other here, I purchased a gift card and got a bill but no gift card was sent to the recipient. Please get it together and send the gift card now. Maybe try processing gift cards when they are purchased instead of making customers beg.

0 Kudos

Qqqq
Local Performer

Hi,

I’ve emailed through support several times trying to find a way to re- email my gift subscription to the recipient and I have still not heard back. 

After submitting a request, I also never receive an email stating that my claim was received. I’ve sent a note through your website at least once a week since purchase on 1/2/2024. Of course, since I sent through your website I have no record of my inquiry being received or even being sent which is convenient.

I’m beginning to wonder if this is all just a huge scam and I’m about to push the issue through my credit card.

can someone please direct me to a customer service representative that can assist me? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Qqqq I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@fishmortis I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

quistjohanna
Local Performer

I sent someone a gift card for an annual subscription for Christmas and they never received the email.  How to I resend the link to them?  

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@quistjohanna I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Dfisher70
Local Performer

I purchased a gift subscription 12/31/2023, but never received the redemption email. I’ve sent multiple requests through the email link with zero response. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dfisher70 From our end, it doesn't appear any messages were submitted through our contact form from this email address.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Dfisher70
Local Performer
Then there’s something wrong with that form, because I was submitting 1-2 a
week with no response. Got the message a ticket was created every time.
0 Kudos