cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct Billed - Won't let me update credit card

MelBM
Local Performer

I need to update credit card because old one was cancelled after it was hacked. I've tried to update the new card info in the system but keep getting message saying it won't take. Help!

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

HI there, @MelBM. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this. I made a small change that should help.

Could you try again and let me know what happens?

You can use the following steps to change your credit card information, edit your subscription, or update your auto-renewal preference.

If you're using a computer: 

1. Make sure you're signed into your account and visit the subscription details page.
  2. Select Settings and then Subscriptions.
  3. To make any changes to your credit card, click Update.
  4. Enter your card's security code.
  5. Click Save when finished.

If you're using a mobile device: 

1. Open your web browser and go to www.pandora.com.
  2. Select the menu icon (three horizontal lines) in the top left. Then tap Subscription. (Log in to your account if prompted.)
  3. From your Subscription details page select Update to make any changes to your credit card.

++

If you receive any error messages, what exactly does it say?

Thanks for your help. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 

View solution in original post

15 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

HI there, @MelBM. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this. I made a small change that should help.

Could you try again and let me know what happens?

You can use the following steps to change your credit card information, edit your subscription, or update your auto-renewal preference.

If you're using a computer: 

1. Make sure you're signed into your account and visit the subscription details page.
  2. Select Settings and then Subscriptions.
  3. To make any changes to your credit card, click Update.

If you're using a mobile device: 

1. Open your web browser and go to www.pandora.com.
  2. Select the menu icon (three horizontal lines) in the top left. Then tap Subscription. (Log in to your account if prompted.)
  3. From your Subscription details page select Update to make any changes to your credit card.

++

If you receive any error messages, what exactly does it say?

Thanks for your help. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 

avelina
Underground

I am having the same issue

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@avelina I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

watchyourassets
Local Performer

I am having this same issue. I have tried 2 debit cards and a credit card. I've called my bank. It's not my bank.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@watchyourassets I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

sch51698
Local Performer

it says sorry your payment information is not valid. Please update your details.

card number is same, year and code are needed to be updated

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sch51698 If you are receiving that error message, please check out this thread for more information: Error Message: "Sorry, your payment information is not valid"

0 Kudos

bsamanta1
Local Performer

I am having the EXACT same issue.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bsamanta1 I do see you've submitted a message to our support team through our help page.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

0 Kudos

fuzz8520
Local Performer

I tried doing what you mentioned, but the 'Update Info' was just for email, password, gender, birth date, and address. There wasn't a credit card Update... I need to switch my cards because I am discontinuing my one account. Thanks...

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@fuzz8520 It looks like your account is upgraded through Google Play.

Check out this thread for instructions on how to update your credit card with their service: Update billing info - Google Play

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

austinallen
Local Performer

I am having exact same problem. And apparently a LOT of people have been having this problem, for months. 1, how do I change my credit card info and 2, when does Pandora plan on fixing this?  I dread having to go thru this again in the future....even if somehow I manage to change this soon.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@austinallen I do see you've submitted a message to our support team through our help page.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

0 Kudos

nw5055
Local Performer

This is my problem but I don't see any answers.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nw5055 You should be able to follow the instructions posted here to update your credit card on file: Update billing info - Direct Billed

If you continue to run into issues, please contact our support team directly for further assistance here.

0 Kudos