cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct billed - Copy of Invoices/Receipts

spm1900
Local Performer

How do I print of a receipt for my Pandora Bill. It is needed for work purposes 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@spm1900 Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

Unfortunately, there isn't currently a way to obtain a copy of your receipts for your Pandora subscription through the website or app.

I recommend giving this existing idea a ❤️ to express your interest in getting that option added to the service.

In the meantime, I went ahead and emailed you a copy of your latest receipt.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

43 Replies

IslandSpa
Local Performer

Hello,

I need a receipt emailed to the email address on this account for February 2024 if that is not too much trouble.

0 Kudos

MDI
Underground

Could you email me a copy of my receipt from the charge to my credit on card on 2/18? Thank you!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@spm1900 Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

Unfortunately, there isn't currently a way to obtain a copy of your receipts for your Pandora subscription through the website or app.

I recommend giving this existing idea a ❤️ to express your interest in getting that option added to the service.

Hope this helps!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@IslandSpa @MDI I have emailed you a copy of your latest receipt.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

doerrer-aaron
Local Performer

Hello, I need tax exemption applied to my account please. And also could I get a copy of the past 2 invoices to turn into our Finance department. Thank you!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@doerrer-aaron I moved your post over to this existing thread: Direct billed - Copy of Invoices/Receipts

Invoice request:

A copy of your receipts have now been emailed to you.

Hope this helps!

Tax exemption:

Unfortunately, the copyright code does not make a distinction between commercial businesses and nonprofit businesses. Any enterprise outside of personal, individual use requires a type of license that Pandora can only provide through its partner, Mood Media.

Once you've subscribed via Mood Media, you can contact Mood Media directly to ask them to apply the tax exemption. You can get in touch with them here.

0 Kudos

doerrer-aaron
Local Performer

Thank you. I will reach out to Mood media. Could you also send me a copy of
the February receipt?

Aaron Doerrer

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@doerrer-aaron A copy of your February receipt has been sent as well.

Thanks for being a part of the community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

itsupportav
Underground

I need my receipt from last month as well. 

0 Kudos

mrfleck4
Underground

Please send me a copy of my receipt - I have to do this every year and this is the last. Switching to spotify for next year as printing a recipt is such a basic thing and you have had 4 years to fix it.  

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @mrfleck4. 👋

Per your request, your receipt has been sent over via email. Please check the inbox associated with your existing account for it. 

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @itsupportav. 👋

Your receipt has been sent over! Thanks so much. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

ccmediadude
Local Performer

I too need a receipt for this current year 2024. Please advise or send me a copy to my email.

Thank You!

0 Kudos

medhavijogi
Local Performer

I need a copy of my receipt

0 Kudos

nkimberlain
Underground

Can you please email me my most current receipt / invoice for the month of March that was recently posted . I need it for my Expense report. Thank you . 

0 Kudos

quitman
Local Performer

I need a copy of the receipt for $117.58 dated 02/28/2024. Is this really how  I will need to request the receipt every year? If so, I will need to cancel and find a different service.

0 Kudos

Underground

Haven't seen the latest receipt in my inbox

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ccmediadude @medhavijogi @nkimberlain A copy of your latest receipts have now been emailed to you.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@quitman Unfortunately, there isn't currently a way to obtain a copy of your receipts for your Pandora subscription through the website or app.

If you'd prefer to make these requests over email vs. the community, you can always submit a message to our support team for assistance obtaining a receipt here.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos