cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct billed - Copy of Invoices/Receipts

admin49217
Local Performer

Hello, I would like to know how can I get a receipt?

Please send it over to xx@

Thank you!

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@admin49217 Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

Unfortunately, there isn't currently a way to obtain a copy of your receipts for your Pandora subscription through the website or app.

I recommend giving this existing idea a ❤️ to express your interest in getting that option added to the service.

In the meantime, I went ahead and emailed you a copy of your latest receipt.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

98 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@admin49217 Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

Unfortunately, there isn't currently a way to obtain a copy of your receipts for your Pandora subscription through the website or app.

I recommend giving this existing idea a ❤️ to express your interest in getting that option added to the service.

Hope this helps!

itsupportav
Underground

Hey Adam, 

I need a copy of my receipt from November, is there any way to automate a copy of my receipt sent to my email monthly?

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@itsupportav Unfortunately, there isn't currently a way to automate a copy of your receipts to be sent monthly.

I recommend giving this existing idea a ❤️ and also leaving a comment with your suggestion to express your interest in getting that option added to the service.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

itsupportav
Underground

Hi Adam,

I don't see my latest receipt in my inbox, can you please resend it?

Thanks

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@itsupportav I've sent that receipt to your email once more.

If you still aren't seeing it on your end, please contact our support team directly for further assistance here.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

Lacey2023
Local Performer

Can I please get receipts sent to me for October thru December. I also want to know why the receipts are not automatically being emailed? I need these sent every month when I do my expense report for my company credit card. Can you please make sure these get emailed?

Lacey Rath

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lacey2023 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Direct billed - Copy of Invoices/Receipts

Unfortunately, there isn't currently a way to automate a copy of your receipts to be sent monthly.

I recommend giving this existing idea a ❤️ and also leaving a comment with your suggestion to express your interest in getting that option added to the service.

In the meantime, I went ahead and emailed you a copy of your receipts for charges made in October and November (no charge has been processed in December yet).

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Clairpt
Local Performer

Please Email me  a  paid  invoice  the the  recant  renewal 

Thank  you

0 Kudos

Thelodge
Local Performer

I'm  in need of receiving (via email), a monthly receipt to submit to my Accounts Payable Department.

Is this possibe?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Clairpt Sure thing - your latest receipt has now been emailed to you.

Hope this helps!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Thelodge I moved your post over to this existing thread: Direct billed - Copy of Invoices/Receipts

Unfortunately, there isn't currently a way to automate a copy of your receipts to be sent monthly.

In the meantime, I went ahead and emailed you a copy of your receipts for charges made in October and November (no charge has been processed in December yet).

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

tsaund14
Local Performer

good morning, 

Can you please send me the receipts from November and December payments? Thanks

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tsaund14 It looks like you've only been charged in November so far.

I've gone ahead and emailed you a copy of the receipt for that charge.

When you are charged for your subscription later this month, feel free to reply back to this thread to request a copy of that receipt as well.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

jon23
Local Performer

I need my last month invoice please. Thank you, 

0 Kudos

sgarcia
Underground

Can you please send me a copy of my December receipt. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jon23 @sgarcia A copy of your latest receipts have now been emailed to you.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

jon23
Local Performer

Hi Adam, 

I do not see any email with the receipt yet. Can you confirm that it was sent? Thank you. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jon23 I have sent the receipt to the email we have on file with your paid account once more.

If you still aren't seeing it on your end, please contact our support team directly for further assistance with this here.

0 Kudos

MDI
Underground

Could you email me a receipt for the charge to my credit card on 12/18/23? Thank you!

0 Kudos