cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Direct billed - Copy of Invoices/Receipts

Local Performer

How can I obtain previous years' invoices for my records?

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Pandora Subscription Invoices

@pgb07410 I moved your message to our Subscription space to keep the community tidy. 

Unfortunately, there isn't currently a way to obtain a copy of your receipts for your Pandora subscription through the website or app.

I recommend giving this existing feature request a ❤️to express your interest in getting that option added to the service.

In the meantime, you will need to contact our support team directly for assistance.

You can reach them here

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

92 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Pandora Subscription Invoices

@pgb07410 I moved your message to our Subscription space to keep the community tidy. 

Unfortunately, there isn't currently a way to obtain a copy of your receipts for your Pandora subscription through the website or app.

I recommend giving this existing feature request a ❤️to express your interest in getting that option added to the service.

In the meantime, you will need to contact our support team directly for assistance.

You can reach them here

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Print receipt for Pandora subscription charge

Local Performer

Dear Pandora,

Can you please set up a way under subscription management and or billing how your customers can print out a receipt for the subscription payment.  I have a family business account and therefore a yearly subscription so when it comes to printing out a receipt for my accounting department there is no way to do it from my account and so therefore delays me to get the paper work to my accounting department.

Thank you

Highlighted

Re: Print receipt for Pandora subscription charge

@DLTSmashMusic I moved your post over to this thread to keep the community tidy. 

In the meantime, I can have someone from our User Support team send over a receipt to the email address associated with your account. 

If you'd like to see a way to view / print receipts from your account, feel free to create a feature request here.

Hope this information is helpful. See ya around the community!  🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos
Highlighted

print receipt

Local Performer

how can i print a receipt for a subscription charge

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: print receipt

Opening Act

@roboleg Pandora doesn't have that option, you have to email their support for one. 

He Who Must Not Be Named
Highlighted

@roboleg Thanks for being a part of the community!

@TomRiddle is correct in that there isn't currently a way for you to print out a copy of your receipt/billing history. However, if you'd like to make a suggestion for this to get added, you can create a feature request here

In the meantime, our support team has confirmed that they will be sending you a separate message via email to help assist you with this.

Keep an eye out for their message!

Thanks for your patience.

Highlighted

Local Performer

Hello @AdamPandora, I also need a receipt. Is there anything that can be emailed to me?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@marketing0916 I reached out to our support team on your behalf and they sent a receipt to the email address associated with your upgraded account.

Let us know if you didn't receive that on your end. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Billing Statement

Local Performer

I need to print a hard copy of a billing statement or receipt showing that I paid $9.99 for Pandora Premium so I can turn it in to our company's accounting department. Where do I find my transaction or billing history, or where can I find that document?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Billing Statement

Hi @MichelleTT I moved your post to this thread because it sounds like you have a similiar question. 

Currently, there is not a way to print or view your billing history from your end. I've contacted our User Support team and they will be reaching out to you shortly. Please be on the look out for this email. 

In the meantime, if you'd like to see this feature on Pandora, I would recommend visiting our Feature Request board here with this feedback.

Thanks for posting to community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Receipt

Local Performer
How do I receive an itemized receipt for my Pandora work accounts? I cannot contact anyone to get this emailed to me. It is needed for reimbursement. I have two different accounts that I need itemized receipts for.
0 Kudos