cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Receipt

Hey, @mriaudio030. 👋

Thanks for posting on the community!

A member from our User Support team has reached out to you via email to help with your receipt requests. If you don't see the email shortly, please check your spam / junk folder. 

Hope this helps. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Needing a Receipt

Local Performer

I'm in need of a receipt that I can print.  (For my most recent renewal charge.)  From what I'm reading I'm unable to access that from my account page.  Can I get one sent to my email please?  (I sent an email to customer service but didn't hear back, OR it go buring and deleted in my junk box.)  

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Needing a Receipt

@Jvogelsa1 Nice to see you around the community.

Our support team has confirmed that they don't see any email from you in their queue. With that being said, they went ahead and emailed a receipt to you.

In the future, you can contact our support team directly for help with obtaining a receipt here.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

What happened to your customer service?

Local Performer

I have filled out the Customer Service form about 10 times in the past three weeks, requesting invoices. No response. I have never understood why Pandora does not send invoices monthly, as almost every other service does, but at least in the past Customer Service used to respond fairly quickly. Now one fills out the form and is automatically sent to a sort of Related Answers Purgatory that it's useless. This posting is a desperate cry for help. Please respond to my request!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: What happened to your customer service?

Hi @mejias Welcome to community! Sorry for any trouble receiving your receipts. I've moved your message to this thread to help keep things organized today. 

I checked in with our User Support team and have confirmed that the last email we've received from you was in June of 2019. I've asked them to follow up with you regarding your request. They will be contacting you via the email associated with your Pandora account. Please be on the look out for this email. If you don't see the email shortly, please check your spam / junk folder. 

In the meantime, if you'd like to see a receipt/invoice feature on Pandora, I would recommend visiting our Feature Request board here with this feedback. This is the best place to post new ideas and feedback for features you'd like to see on Pandora. 

Thanks for posting to community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Payment history I can print out.

Local Performer

Unable to find any "Payment History" on the site.  Is there one?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Payment history I can print out.

@dbradford1282 While there isn't currently a way to view your payment history with Pandora, I recommend giving this existing feature request a ❤️to express your interest in getting it added to the service as well. 

With that being said, it appears your account is currently upgraded through PayPal. You should be able to log into your PayPal account to see a complete history of the charges that were made for your Pandora subscription.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Invoice

Local Performer

I need a copy of the current invoice for my records. How do I obtain a copy of the charges to my credit card?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Invoice

@cbertrand I moved your post to this thread to keep the community tidy.

While there isn't a way to currently obtain copies of your invoices through the website or app, I recommend giving this existing feature request a ❤️since it sounds like you are interested in seeing it get added to the service.

In the meantime, I had our support team handle this on their end - they mentioned they were able to email you a copy of your latest receipt to the email address your upgraded Pandora account is registered with.

Hope this helps! 🎶

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Pandora Subscription Invoices/Receipts

Local Performer

Hi! I'm with everyone else in this group, if someone could contact me with an invoice from 2019. 

Thanks so much!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Pandora Subscription Invoices/Receipts

@jenwondrasek Nice to see you around.

A receipt has been sent to the email associated to your upgraded Pandora account.

Also make sure to give this existing feature request a ❤️since it sounds like you are interested in seeing it get added to the service.

Hope this helps! 😎

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Billing Statement

Local Performer

Hi Pandora,

I also need a itemized receipt of my subscription.

Thank you, 

Hanna

0 Kudos