cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double charged for gift subscription

sonofaslan
Local Performer

I went to purchase a Pandora One gift subscription for my wife. I went to pay with PayPal. In PayPal, when it went to say "Complete the purchase with Pandora" and I clicked the link to go back to Pandora to complete the purchase, the website was all jacked up. There was no acknowledgement of payment and no code.

So I started again, and just paid with a debit card. The payment went through flawlessly. I got the code and all was well.

But, when I went to check my bank account, I am double charged. Once, where I supposedly went through PayPal, and once when I used my debit card.

Since there is apparently no direct contact with Pandora, what are my options? Challenging the payment through PayPal?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sonofaslan I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Also for future reference, check out this thread for the various ways you can get in touch with our support team: How to contact customer service?

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sonofaslan I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Also for future reference, check out this thread for the various ways you can get in touch with our support team: How to contact customer service?

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos