cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Double charged..

Local Performer

Seems like I’ve been double charged for quite some time now, I’ve had pandora over a year, and just now catching that I’ve been double charged every month, how to I go about contacting pandora? I can’t find anyway if contacting them..

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Double charged..

@Mikey2469 I moved your post to this thread to keep the community tidy.

For future reference, our support team can always be contacted directly through our help page.

With that being said, I reached out to our support team on your behalf, and they mentioned will be contacting you directly via email to help investigate this double charge.

Keep an eye out for their message! 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Double charged

Local Performer

I have been being double charged for the last year. I get billed through my wife's paypal and then again through my apple id. How can i get this to stop and be reimbursed for all the double charges?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Double charged

Hey, @Bisickaaron1. 👋

I moved your post over to the Double Charged thread to keep the community tidy.

Someone from our User Support team will reach out to you via email to assist with your billing issue.

Thanks for your patience during this process! 

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Double charged

Local Performer

I was double charged this month can someone please look into this for me.

0 Kudos

Double billing

Local Performer

I have been double billed for the month of January. How do I get this stopped and the payment reversed. This seems to be an ongoing issue with Pandora.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Ripped of by Pandora

Local Performer
Pandora billed me for a full year subscription 3 days after I cancelled my 4 year old monthly subscription.  Now they will not refund the $54 they billed for full year subscription after I cancelled. 

They want me to find an email confirming the cancellation.  They admit that the subscription was canceled but they want me to find an email with proof.  Both my Pandora account and my PayPal account show I was billed, then cancelled and then billed again without authorization. 

I did not authorize, request or sign up for additional services but Pandora has taken my money.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Ripped of by Pandora

Hey, @MusicFan027👋

Sorry for the continued trouble. I moved your post over to this thread to keep the community organized.

In the meantime, I was able to determine what is happening with those charges. There are two separate accounts upgraded under your PayPal account.

Please keep an eye out for another email today regarding the monthly and yearly charges on your PayPal account. If you don't see the email shortly, check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there.

Thanks so much for your patience during this process! 🎧

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Cancel subscription renewal & request a refund

Local Performer

I would like to get a refund because I was double charged 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Cancel subscription renewal & request a refund

Hi there, @Jcoleman1992 @TonyB @rcollins116. 👋

I moved your posts over to this thread to make sure the community is tidy.

A member from our User Support team will be in touch with each of you via email to assist with your subscription charges. 

We appreciate your patience! 🎼

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Billing Twice a month

Local Performer

I have been charged twice per month!!!

need to correct those charges. Who can help? There’s no place to request this change.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Billing Twice a month

@rogermancilla Sorry for any trouble.

Someone from our User Support team will be sending you a separate message via email to look into this further.

Keep an eye out for their message! 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos