cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double charged

failurite
Local Performer

I have also been getting double charged.  The yearly charge then another 4.24 charge regularly to my apple id.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Cobra76 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
107 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @failurite. 👋

Looks like you've reached out to our User Support team via email. Someone will be in touch with you soon to help with the double billing.

Thanks so much for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Cobra76
Local Performer

Why am I being billed twice

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Cobra76 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Elizabeth_SV
Local Performer

My credit card was charged $164.89 on 9/26 and 10/3 for Pandora Premium after the 60 day trial ended.   Please provide details of refund for duplicate charge.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Elizabeth_SV I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Berry
Local Performer

I have been double charged by Pandora through my Google Pay app. Ever since I have signed up with Pandora they have been charging $10.71 to both my debit card and PayPal account each month.  How can I stop this and get my money back?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Berry I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Plb
Local Performer

I don't know why I'm being charged twice for my subscription, do not charge me for $4.99 and $9.99, I signed up for just $9.99, please refund me $4.99 for the months I was charged.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Plb I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Plb
Local Performer
Thank you for your prompt response

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @Plb🤝

0 Kudos

Nicmac
Local Performer

Hi,

I have just noticed I have been charged my monthly payment plan of $14.99 two times a month (within a span of days) for the past year. Why is this? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nicmac I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

RV1
Underground
I am beginning to think it is truly part of their business model. I spend weeks trying to get it cleared up. Pandora will ultimately Tell you to contact Google. Good luck with that.
I believe the best solution is to contact your bank or credit card and have the extra charges reversed. Then cancel your premium membership.
0 Kudos

Double-Bill
Local Performer

Well, it seems to be a regularly recurring problem with Pandora. I was double billed through PayPal on Dec. 2 then 3rd 2021. I have a case started with 'support'.  They asked some odd questions which made me wonder if I was somehow being scammed.  We'll see what happens next. But, the repeated occurrences mentioned above are very disturbing.

0 Kudos

Trey2
Local Performer

Pandora is charging me 9.99 twice a month for premium. I am trying to unsubscribe my account entirely but are unable repeatedly. Pandora will not allow me to but continues to charge me twice a month and I don't even use Pandora. How do I cancel my subscription?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Trey2 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Marvindunning
Local Performer

I have two debit cards and payment is being taken from both

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Marvindunning It sounds like you may have two accounts set up that were both upgraded.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos