cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double charged

jderden19
Local Performer

I am being charge 9.99 a month on two seperate dates for the last 4 months I just notice today when I saw your charge come off my card again when you just charge me 3 days ago how can I see which account that is pulling from how i can  get a refund 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora

@jderden19 If you would like to report any double charges on your account for a single Pandora subscription, you will need to contact our support team directly by submitting a message through our help page

With this being said, our support team has confirmed with me that they will be reaching out to you via email at the email address your Pandora account is registered under.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to further assist you with this.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
296 Replies

chrisL902
Local Performer

I was charged twice for my monthly subscription.  I was charged 4.99 last night and then again this morning.  How do I get the second charge reversed?

0 Kudos

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@chrisL902 I'm glad to have you in the Community.

I have reached out to our Support Team who has confirmed that they will be reaching out to you soon at the email address associated with your Pandora account to request some detailed information to look into the double charge. 

Thanks for being a part of the Pandora Community. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Erick | Community Manager

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

BigJonKillinIt
Local Performer

Was charged 10.91 last night and the 10.91 again this morning. What should I do?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @BigJonKillinIt Sorry to hear this. 

I've reached out to our support team about this. They will contact you via the email associated with your Pandora account. Please be on the look out for an email from them. 

Thanks for joining community. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

Jgriffith1211
Local Performer

I am being billed twice everymonth on my CC for Pandora subscriptions. How do I find out what accounts are being billed so I can cancell one and just keep the one on the account that I use?

AdamPandora

@Jgriffith1211 I moved your post to the Subscriptions space to keep the community organized.

Our support team has confirmed with me that they will be contacting you via email at the email address your Pandora account is registered under.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they'll be happy to look into this further with you.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

Ibeska74
Local Performer

I was charged 4 times. Please credit me

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Ibeska74 Our support team has informed me that your account is currently upgraded through Apple.

Subscriptions purchased on iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) are billed through Apple, so any billing discrepancies are handled by their support team.

To request a refund for any charges processed through Apple, please follow these steps from a computer or mobile device:

1. Visit this link
  2. Sign into the Apple ID account that was billed.
  3. Find your Pandora Radio purchase and select Report a Problem next to it.
  4. Select the problem from the drop down list and enter any notes in the comments box.
  5. Select Submit.

For additional help with your purchase, go to Subscriptions and Purchases Support.

Even though it is Apple's policy not to issue refunds for subscriptions you've purchased through Apple, they will make an exception in certain cases. They should reply to your request within 24 hours.

Hope we continue to see you around the community 🎧

0 Kudos

cacmk5
Local Performer

Hello -

I would prefer to speak to someone regarding a duplicate charge I received of $5.95 twice. How do I get one of the charges reversed?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@cacmk5 Our support team has confirmed with me that they will be reaching out to you via email at the email address your Pandora account is registered under.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to further assist you with this.

0 Kudos

bigsteve90
Local Performer

I was charged twice last month for my premium subsription. Looking to resolve, Thanks!

0 Kudos

Alissaj4647
Local Performer

I got charged twice and for more than my usual bill. I'm not sure who go reach out to. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@jderden19 If you would like to report any double charges on your account for a single Pandora subscription, you will need to contact our support team directly by submitting a message through our help page

With this being said, our support team has confirmed with me that they will be reaching out to you via email at the email address your Pandora account is registered under.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@bigsteve90 Our support team has informed me that they will sending you a separate message via email.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 🎧

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Alissaj4647 Our support team has confirmed with me that they will be reaching out to you via email.

Keep an eye out for their message, and they will be look into this further with you.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

0 Kudos

brooksas88
Local Performer

I attempted to cancel my original account because I wanted to upgrade (which I did) to premium with the military discount! Which is great! However, I am being billed since that went into effect on the 3rd and 17th of each month. I actually managed to login to my old account and cancel it, again! I would like to stop the double billing and get just 1 bill each month!

Moderator Edit: Format, Edited title for clarity

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@brooksas88 Our support team has informed me that they will be contacting you directly via email.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 🎧

brooksas88
Local Performer

Thank you. I will keep an eye out for a solution.   

0 Kudos

babyboyduran
Local Performer

I have been being charged twice a month since August.  How do I get this fixed?

0 Kudos