cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Double charged

@cef0416 Our support team will be contacting you privately via email to gather additional information on the charges you are seeing.

Please keep an eye out for their message in the meantime. 📬

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Charged multiple times

Local Performer

I updated my card info yesterday and they charged me 7.99 not the normal 4.99 and this morning I checked my bank account and they charged me 6 times for 4.99.. Times are hard and it was unauthorized all I did was update my card info with my new card and I was charged 7 times!!!! That's almost 40.00 that was unauthorized to take. I should have only been charged the 4.99 for the no add subscription that I have had for the longest time. Im very upset because money is tight and I have never had issues like this.. Now I'm out 40.00 when it should have only been 4.99 this is absolutely ridiculous!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Charged multiple times

@Shayla1011 Our support team will be contacting you privately via email to gather additional information on the charges you are seeing.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 🤝

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Why am I being charged twice

Local Performer

Why Am I being double charge twice I don't understand then it's to different charges 

5.31 then 5.45 I didn't authorize 2 charges an I'm about to delete my subscription because I cant speak to anyone about the issue this is very upsetting 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Why am I being charged twice

@Black_rose I do see you were able to chat with our support team earlier this morning.

If you have any additional questions, make sure to reply back directly to the email that was sent to you.

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos
Highlighted

2x Processing Charges

Local Performer

Hi, I’m seeing processing charges 2x on my account after upgrading to premium student. Pls, advise. 

EA9EF13F-FEE6-430F-A7EF-AF414AE56836.jpeg

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: 2x Processing Charges

Hey there, @Cha2xe. 👋

Thanks so much for reporting this. To keep the community space organized, I moved your post over to this existing thread: Double Charged

Someone from our User Support team will be in touch with you via email to offer further assistance. Appreciate your patience during this process! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos
Highlighted

double billing

Local Performer

appears I have been billed monthly and annually.

how do I get this resolved?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: double billing

@ArthurGene I moved your post over to this thread since you are reporting a similar issue: Double charged

I will have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🤝

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Need to speak to customer service about double billing.

Local Performer

I have been double billed this month and I can't find anything on the Pandora websites that indicates a way to contact them directly for customer service.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Need to speak to customer service about double billing.

@eaw I moved your post to this thread since you are reporting a similar issue: Double charged

I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

For future reference, check out this thread for instructions on how you can contact our support team directly: How to contact customer service?

Hope this helps! 😁

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Twice charged is not a thing i really can say is the best way to conduct business and i need a refun

Local Performer

I got charged twice and need one refunded 

0 Kudos