cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Charged twice

Local Performer

I was also charged twice for the past 3 monthe or so. Can someone contact me  concerning this issue please?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Charged twice

@Tee2 Our support team will be sending you a separate message via email.

Please keep an eye out for their message and they will be happy to look into this further with you. 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Billing for account I don't use

Local Performer

Yeah my wife and I just noticed we have been getting double charged for my account.  She has pandora plus and I have pandora premium but we get charges 5.99 once and 9.99 twice a month... what's going on here..?????

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Billing for account I don't use

Hi @Nickcargilp Welcome to community! Sorry to hear you've been double charged for your account. 

It looks like you may have already reached out to our User Support team. Please be sure to follow up with their email for further help with this. 

Thanks again for being part of community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Duplicate Gift card charge

Local Performer

I recently purchased a gift card through my phone, but I see two charges for the card on my Amex account. How do I get credit for the duplicate charge?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Duplicate Gift card charge

@bconquer Our supoprt team will be contacting you via email to help with this.

Keep an eye out for their message! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

accidentally subscribed twice, was trying to unsubscribe.

Local Performer
I was charged twice when i tried to unsubscribe from a free trial. How can i get a refund for these two transactions?
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: accidentally subscribed twice, was trying to unsubscribe.

@rios1norma I moved your post to this thread to keep the community tidy.

Keep an eye out for an email from our support team - they will be reaching out to try and help with this.

Thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Being Charged Twice

Local Performer
So I am on the family plan for $14.99 a month, which pandora is charging me. But when I look on my iphone subscriptions I am also being charged $12.99 for pandora but through apple. I am so confused!!!! What do I do?
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Being Charged Twice

@vvcarlson It sounds to me like you may have 2 different Pandora accounts set up under different email addresses - one upgraded to the family plan through Pandora, and one upgraded to an individual Premium Plan through Apple.

With that being said, someone from our support team will be reaching out to you directly via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Keep an eye out for their message! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Billing

Local Performer

I have been being billed twice since December of 2018! I am furious! I want this fixed ASAP!! 🤬

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Billing

@Blanca Our support has taken a look and can see your account is currently upgraded through Apple. 

If both charges you are seeing were processed by Apple, I recommend reaching out to Apple support directly for further assistance with this.

You can get in touch with the Apple support team here.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

In the meantime, our support team will also be contacting you separately via email to help make sure this gets resolved. 

0 Kudos