cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message: "Sorry, your payment information is not valid"

stacyj
Local Performer

Hey Pandora!

I thought I had upgraded my Pandora account previously but today I started getting ads. YUCK!

I'm trying to add my payment information for Premium Student but I get an error message. 
"Sorry, your payment information is not valid. Please update your details."

I've used two different cards with the same error. Both cards made purchases earlier today. 
Are there any restrictions?

Please Help
Stacy

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora

@khaymore I moved your post over to this thread since you are running into a similar issue: Error Message: "Sorry, your payment information is not valid"

Someone from our support team will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
111 Replies

AdamPandora

@stacyj Our support team will be contacting you via email at the email address your Pandora account is registered under.

In the meantime, you should be able to upgrade to our student plan here

If you continue to experience issues, keep an eye out for that message from our support team, and they will be happy to further asssit.

0 Kudos

sly3fox
Local Performer

Pandora,

I'm receiving the same error as Stacy while upgrading to Premium Military.  Not sure what the answer is.

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@sly3fox Someone from our User Support team will be sending you a separate message via email to help with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message! 

0 Kudos

ahurnyak7
Local Performer

Exact same issue.  Tried upgrading to Military.  Payment is not being accepted.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @ahurnyak7 thanks for posting to community.

I asked our User Support to look into this. Looks like your payment may have been accepted since your last post. 

Your account is currently upgraded to the Pandora Premium Military plan. 

If you continue to have trouble, please let us know. Thanks again for being part of community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

Credan
Local Performer

Is anyone having trouble starting a subscription. I try to upgrade and I get a message saying it's not available. 

mod edit: changing title for clarity

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Credan sorry for any trouble upgrading. I've moved your post to our Subscription section to help keep things organized. 

Can you let me know the device (make and model) you are using to try and upgrade with and which service (Plus or Premium) you're upgrading to?

Thanks for the help. 

0 Kudos

Sanvp
Local Performer

Sorry, your payment information is not valid. Please update your details

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Sanvp! Thanks for posting! I moved your message over to an existing thread here

Can you tell me a little more about how your'e upgrading?

• Was this on a computer or on a device?
  • If this was on a computer, what browser are you using?
  • If you are on a device, what is the make and model?
  • If you are upgrading directly through Pandora or a 3rd party vendor such Apple of Google Play?
  • If  this was through Pandora, are you using a credit card or PayPal account?

Let me know and I'll see what I can find out. 

0 Kudos

Morganmcphee9
Local Performer

I have tried multiple times on different devices, and nothing has worked I’m still getting the “your payment information is not valid. Please update your details” and nothing is wrong in my payment info. I’m just trying to upgrade to the military premium. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Morganmcphee9 I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help look into this.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🤝

0 Kudos

Chellom1998
Local Performer

I have been having the same issue. And it won't let me do anything.  Is this being resolved?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Chellom1998 To help troubleshoot this issue, our support team has made a small change on their end.

Please try upgrading again from the Pandora website.

If you continue to have trouble, please try a different web browser.

Alternatively, you could try another payment method, such as a different debit/credit card, or PayPal.

If you still continue to run into issues, please send me a screenshot of the error message that is popping up.

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

chayos
Local Performer

Same problem here. Trying to sign up for a family account on the website and get an error.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@chayos Someone from our support team will be contacting you privately via email to look into this further.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🤝

0 Kudos

jamalcole
Local Performer

I'm having the same issue. I have tried using my android and my laptop to upgrade. I even tried using two separate cards. please help  

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@jamalcole I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help look into this.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

greybeard11tyth
Local Performer

I have the same problem - previously upgraded to Plus, but am now getting ads and when attempting to upgrade again get "Sorry, your payment information is not valid. Please update your details." from Chrome and Brave.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@greybeard11tyth I have got in touch with our support team, and they mentioned they will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 🤝

0 Kudos