cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message: "Sorry, your payment information is not valid"

stacyj
Local Performer

Hey Pandora!

I thought I had upgraded my Pandora account previously but today I started getting ads. YUCK!

I'm trying to add my payment information for Premium Student but I get an error message. 
"Sorry, your payment information is not valid. Please update your details."

I've used two different cards with the same error. Both cards made purchases earlier today. 
Are there any restrictions?

Please Help
Stacy

Labels (1)
111 Replies

xxdcvkngxx
Local Performer

My laptop, my cellphone app, and different browsers are giving me the same response when trying to upgrade my plan. it tells me my credit card info is incorrect. I've tried 2 different computers, chrome, firefox, brave, and the app on my phone and nothing will allow me to update my payment info. Suggestions?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hey there, @xxdcvkngxx. 👋

Sorry for the trouble with updating your payment information. I've gone ahead and escalated your issue to our User Support team. Someone will be reaching out to you via email 📬 to assist with this.

Thanks so much for your patience during this process! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

chickencyanide
Local Performer

Having the same issue upgrading to the family plan.... 

0 Kudos

hero-who-fuc-n
Local Performer

Same problem here, have a support email in with Pandora, waiting on a fix.

I have been having the same issue for a while now, and glad to hear it's not me just loosing my mind. Maybe Pandora's servers have been compromised and we're all giving away our card info to a hacker? Hopefully not.

Pandora support - please help me too! (trying to re-signup for Pandora Premium (which you cancelled on me without asking). 

John in Tucson, AZ

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@chickencyanide I have escalated your report over to our support team so they can help look into this further with you.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to assist.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🤝

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@hero-who-fuc-n I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

It looks like they sent you an email earlier this morning.

If you have any additional questions, make sure to reply back directly to that email you received, and they will be happy to further assist.

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! 😁

0 Kudos

avonbehren
Local Performer

I am also getting the message "Sorry, your payment information is not valid. Please update your details." 

I used to go through Google Play but am trying to upgrade to Pandora Premium Family. My previous subscription through Google Play has expired and I have removed that from my account. Please help me upgrade. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@avonbehren Our support team has been informed of this, and will be contacting you privately via email to assist with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience throughout the process. 🤝

0 Kudos

KMcVicar
Local Performer

Same issue. Tried Chrome and Edge, multiple different cards.  I would like to upgrade to the family plan, but I can only do it online = no option in iTunes subscriptions for some reason...?  Please help!

0 Kudos

JessRR
Local Performer

Hello, I'm  having this issue today. Trying to upgrade and every card I use says "not vaild" please help

I'm in the same boat as everyone else here!!  want to upgrade, please help

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@KMcVicar Our support team can help with this - I am going to have them contact you privately via email to get the process started.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@JessRR I have escalated your report over to our support team so they can take a closer look.

They will be reaching out to you privately via email, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience!

0 Kudos

khaymore
Local Performer

I'm trying to upgrade from a cancelled personal itunes sub to a family plan and I'm getting an error

This is the error I'm getting. 

"Sorry, your payment information is not valid. Please update your details."

Is there any way I can have Customer Support contact me to upgrade?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@khaymore I moved your post over to this thread since you are running into a similar issue: Error Message: "Sorry, your payment information is not valid"

Someone from our support team will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

hero-who-fuc-n
Local Performer

Thanks, 'Adam', .. the fix from support ended up involving adding a "one day" premium subscription, then, I was told to "wait for one day until I started hearing ads again", then to "try to enter my payment info again directly from a desktop computer". It seems a little hokey, but it worked. Hopefully, Pandora can isolate and fix the issue because, honestly, ......................... John

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Thanks so much for your feedback, @hero-who-fuc-n.

I'll be sure to report this over to the appropriate party on your behalf. Glad to hear that you were able to upgrade successfully from your end. 

Feel free to let us know if anything else pops up. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

JinksCandi
Local Performer

I'm having this exact same issue.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@JinksCandi I will have someone from our support team reach out to you for further assistance with this.

0 Kudos

willywonka6868
Local Performer

For the last several months, my Pandora premium family membership keeps expiring for some reason. I have verified several times that the payment method is set to renew yet it doesn't. When i go to manually pay it says my very much still valid card is not valid. The same card i used to pay for the previous month. The same card i use everyday. I have to basically use a different card for it to work. Then the next month, repeat whole scenario and go back to the previous card Pandora hated, and then it works. Its very frustrating. I then have to redo sending my wife the family invite and set it all up again. This has happened for the last six plus months Whats going on with my account to cause this to happen? Am i missing something obvious??

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@willywonka6868 I moved your post over to this thread since it sounds like you are running into a similar issue: Error Message: "Sorry, your payment information is not valid"

Since this involves sensitive billing information, I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🤝

0 Kudos