cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message: "Sorry, your payment information is not valid"

stacyj
Local Performer

Hey Pandora!

I thought I had upgraded my Pandora account previously but today I started getting ads. YUCK!

I'm trying to add my payment information for Premium Student but I get an error message. 
"Sorry, your payment information is not valid. Please update your details."

I've used two different cards with the same error. Both cards made purchases earlier today. 
Are there any restrictions?

Please Help
Stacy

Labels (1)
111 Replies

martinash
Local Performer

I've been getting the above error message for a long time now. Any resolution on this issue?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@martinash I moved your post to this existing thread: Error Message: "Sorry, your payment information is not valid"

I have escalated your report over to our support team so they can further assist.

They will be reaching out to you privately via email, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

martinash
Local Performer

Any news on this? They said to empty my cache and history and retry the subscription, but that didn't work. No news since. Really frustrating listening to ads when I've been a subscribed member for years.

Martin

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@martinash Since this involves sensitive billing information, we won't be able to provide support for this over Community.

That being said, if you are still running into trouble or have any additional questions, make sure to reply back directly to the email thread you have open with our support team.

Thanks again for all your patience with this throughout the process. 🤝

0 Kudos

Tregalo23
Local Performer

pandora says my payment method is invalid, I see on here others have had similar issues and got it resolved, however it looks to have been solved internally, I have tried multiple times different cards different days, still get invalid messages

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hey there, @Tregalo23. 👋

Sorry for any trouble you've experienced. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

To keep the community space organized, I moved your post over to this existing thread: Error Message: "Sorry, your payment information is not valid"

I've escalated your issue to our User Support team for further help.  Someone will reach out to you via email to assist with your upgrade. 

Thanks for your patience during this process! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

monon1969
Local Performer

I am getting this exact same issue.  I followed the steps of going to the "Initial" then "Settings" but it doesn't give me any other options by "Upgrade".  I went there again and entered the credit card information and the same error message happened AGAIN.  Help!

0 Kudos

ZephXrotH
Local Performer

I'm  having this issue as well. Trying to upgrade and every card I use says "Sorry, your payment information is not valid. Please update your details." 

I'm in the same boat as everyone else here!!  want to upgrade my account but cant 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@monon1969 I will have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to help with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@ZephXrotH Someone from our support team will be reaching out to you via email to help look into this further.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🤝

0 Kudos

NWS
Local Performer

I've never had to work so hard to give a company my money. There is no phone number or email support and I can't pay for a premium family account. I've tried two cards and keep getting the error that the cards are invalid. Does anyone know how to get a response from someone who can help? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@NWS I moved your post over to this thread since it sounds like you are running into a similar issue: Error Message: "Sorry, your payment information is not valid"

Since this involves sensitive billing information, I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help look into this further.

In the future, check out the accepted solution to this thread for a number of ways you can get in touch with our support team: How to contact customer service?

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🤝

0 Kudos

wake2000
Local Performer

When i try to change the debit card information on the account from the previous card I get the error "payment information is not correct"  I have tried Firefox, Chrome and IE all with the same results.  Being a long time Pandora premium customer I find this very frustrating and skeptical if I should be putting my information into a system that will not recognize new payment sources.  

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@wake2000 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Error Message: "Sorry, your payment information is not valid"

Someone from our support team will be reaching out to you privately via email to help look into this further.

0 Kudos

AaronIROCZ
Local Performer

Having this problem yet again, this has been going on over a year! Time to get with the times and fix your issues! I cannot resubscribe to the family plan as it states my payment details are incorrect, they are and when I try paypal I get an error try again later. About to switch to spotify!!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@AaronIROCZ I am going to have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to help look into this further with you.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

Shademan45
Local Performer

My family plan is having the exact same issue

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Shademan45 I will have our support team contact you privately via email as well to help look into this.

0 Kudos

ca2kjet
Local Performer

Went to update my credit card details today and getting the same error "Sorry, your payment information is not valid. Please update your details."

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@ca2kjet Someone from our User Support team will be reaching out to you privately via email to assist with this.

0 Kudos