cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message: "Sorry, your payment information is not valid"

stacyj
Local Performer

Hey Pandora!

I thought I had upgraded my Pandora account previously but today I started getting ads. YUCK!

I'm trying to add my payment information for Premium Student but I get an error message. 
"Sorry, your payment information is not valid. Please update your details."

I've used two different cards with the same error. Both cards made purchases earlier today. 
Are there any restrictions?

Please Help
Stacy

Labels (1)
111 Replies

tx_eggman
Local Performer

I am experiencing this issue when trying to change my billing credit card

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@tx_eggman Someone from our support team will be sending you an email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

GGOMEZ9921
Local Performer

Payment not valid

For months I have not been able to update my payment info, I need this fixed, extremely frustrating and clearly its a problem for a lot of ppl. Fix the flaw

Moderator Edit: Format

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@GGOMEZ9921 I will have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help look into this further.

0 Kudos

stephaniemylek
Local Performer

I am having the same issue and same message...already tried pc, phone, browsers.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@stephaniemylek I will have our support team contact you privately via email to help look into this as well.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

lukefel47
Local Performer

This is happening to me right now, trying to renew family subscription.

0 Kudos

bokonon37
Local Performer

I have the same problem.  Multiple cards, etc not helping

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@lukefel47 I have created a ticket for you with our support team.

They will be emailing you privately to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@bokonon37 I have passed your feedback along to our support team so they can further investigate.

They will be contacting you privately via email, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 🤝

0 Kudos

AngryPandaPoet
Local Performer

I'm having this same problem, trying to fix a failed payment to Pandora Family.  I've tried multiple browsers and multiple payment methods.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@AngryPandaPoet I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

0 Kudos

hampton
Local Performer

I recently got an updated credit charge. When I put in the new info it says invalid. I see many others have the same problem. Why you don't want to fix it is mind boggling. Don't have the patience for incompetence. Let's fix this very soon or Spotify will get my business. Thank you

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@hampton I moved your post over to this existing thread: Error Message: "Sorry, your payment information is not valid"

I am going to have someone from our User Support team reach out to you privately via email to help look into this further.

0 Kudos

mathiason4
Local Performer

Apparently, my pandora subscription expired...which i don't understand, I pay monthly automatically every month for years now.  

Regardless, I got notification of the expiration so I tried to upgrade back to premium.  When I go to pay, it says my payment method needs updated.  I don't know why, the card isn't expired, but whatever, I update the info and it says again invalid payment.  I updated to a different card - same thing.  I tried to update to paypal....same thing.  Tried paypal again with a different card....same thing.  How can I get my payment information to be valid?  WHY WON'T YOU JUST TAKE MY MONEY?!  The commercials are really annoying me right now lol  There is no payment method valid for pandora so now what?

mathiason4_0-1611254743454.png

ugh...ps.....the labels are giving me a hard time, too...all my labels are not available here *eye roll*

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@mathiason4 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Error Message: "Sorry, your payment information is not valid"

I created ticket with our support team for you - they will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

0 Kudos

stephaniemylek
Local Performer

The family plan did not auto renew...again. Once again I am getting this error message "Sorry, your payment information is not valid. Please update your details."  

0 Kudos

Nikkisoncloud9
Local Performer

I’m having a problem updating my account every time I try to put my card in, well any card in for that matter it says “sorry your payment method is invalid” I'm

not exactly sure what it could be I am on a iPhone 11 I also tried the desktop version on it and nothing has helped. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@stephaniemylek I definitely understand your frustration.

For any billing related issues, you will need to contact our support team directly for further assistance.

Since you've been in contact with our support team previously, you can reply back directly to the last email they sent you if you need additional assistance.

Otherwise, you can also create a new case by submitting a message through our help page here

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Nikkisoncloud9 I will have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos