cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message: "Sorry, your payment information is not valid"

stacyj
Local Performer

Hey Pandora!

I thought I had upgraded my Pandora account previously but today I started getting ads. YUCK!

I'm trying to add my payment information for Premium Student but I get an error message. 
"Sorry, your payment information is not valid. Please update your details."

I've used two different cards with the same error. Both cards made purchases earlier today. 
Are there any restrictions?

Please Help
Stacy

Labels (1)
111 Replies

GGOMEZ9921
Local Performer

For months now have had same problem, spotify is looking like my only option at this point, im not gonna ask to reset my payment method every month in order to renew subscribtion, it happened last month and was fine until today. The issue is not being resolved just putting a band aid on it.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@GGOMEZ9921 I definitely understand your frustration.

I have created another case with our support team for you so they can help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their email.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Emmarobison41
Local Performer

Going through the same thing getting very annoyed with it. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Sorry to hear that, @Emmarobison41.

I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

0 Kudos

talleman
Local Performer

Hi there.  I am trying to update my payment information and have used multiple cards.  The error message tells me that my information in not valid on all of the cards. Can anyone help?  Thanks

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@talleman I do see you were able to successfully resubscribe to Pandora Plus through Apple.

Was there anything else you needed assistance with?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Tsegler
Local Performer

“Sorry, Your payment information is not valid. Please update your details.” Trying to renew Family subscription

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Tsegler I moved your post over to this existing thread: Error Message: "Sorry, your payment information is not valid"

I have also created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

twitami
Local Performer

I am having this issue as well. Had to cancel all my credit cards and get new ones, but when I try to put in ANY of the new payment methods I get this message. All of the cards are good. Please help.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@twitami I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Jerryvalle
Local Performer

Cc expired last mo when I enter new cc exp date and ccv code get “cc information incorrect”.  But info is correct. Even tried diff cc get same message. ?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Jerryvalle Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

I do see you were able to successfully resubscribe to Pandora Plus through Apple.

Was there anything else you needed help with?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

jfkjyk23
Local Performer

I am having the same problem. Tried multiple times from the Pandora website. I cannot update my credit card. It appears this has been going on for months. Why isn't it fixed?

I have tried numerus times to change my credit card on Pandora. Used 3 different browsers directly to the Pandora website. Nothing works. My subscription will end and there is no way to set up the new payment method for renewal.

It appears this has been going on for several months. Why can't it be fixed?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@jfkjyk23 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

AL9479
Local Performer

Hi 

I have been trying to renew my account and I keep getting the error message "Sorry, your payment information is not valid. Please update your details pandora radio".  

I have checked my info and not sure what is incorrect.  The Credit Card is fine and has funds available.  Can someone please help me.

Thank you.

AL.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@AL9479 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Davefrans
Local Performer

Having same issue trying to upgrade to family plan, just canceled my subscription if I can’t upgrade to family with multiple cards I don’t know what to do and am looking into other options. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Davefrans I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

RobertKarnatz
Local Performer

I need to update my credit card with Pandora. I do not have an Apple account. I need to do it directly to Pandora. Please call me. Robert karnatz

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@RobertKarnatz It doesn't look like the Pandora account connected to your Community profile is currently upgraded.

Our support team would be happy to help look into this further, however you will need to contact them directly for further assistance.

You can send them a message here.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos