cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message: "Sorry, your payment information is not valid"

sibyfi44
Local Performer

I'm trying to upgrade my plan from Premium to Family and it's telling my account details are incorrect.  I've verified and my account details are correct.

Screen Shot 2021-04-27 at 5.57.16 PM.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
31 Replies

AdamPandora

@sibyfi44 Our support team will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

RiverTime
Local Performer

Having same issue. Got email that my card is expired (though it didn't expire for another 6 months), and it won't take any card to renew. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hey there, @RiverTime. 👋

Thanks for letting us know about this error message popping up. Since this involves your account and subscription, I've escalated your issue to our User Support team. Someone will reach out to you privately to offer further assistance via email. Please keep an eye out for their message soon. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

sminnier8
Underground

I am also having issues. Tried to change my billing info to use a new card but I keep getting the same message. It won't take any card now, and I would really like to know how to change the payment option to Paypal.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@sminnier8 If you would like to switch your payment method to PayPal, you will need to manage your auto-renewal settings and let your current subscription expire. 

For instructions on how to do this, check out the accepted solution to this thread: Switching billing method from Pandora to PayPal

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

sminnier8
Underground

As a follow-up to the the error message that my card info is invalid, I have talked to my credit card support people and I am told that it was declined because the 3 digit code on the back of the card was incorrect. I have re-entered it several times, it is showing the correct number in the entry field for the code on the billing screen, but it is being rejected. I feel that there is an issue on Pandora's end. As far as trying to setup Paypal, the links above did not help, I do not get those prompts. Is there a issue becuase I am still on the free trial?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@sminnier8 I do see you were able to successfully follow the instructions on that thread to cancel your current trial and prevent it from renewing.

If you'd like to resubscribe using PayPal, you will first need to wait until your trial completely expires, and your account reverts back to the free service (when you start hearing ads again).

You can view your expiration date here

When that time comes, you can then resubscribe directly through our website.

If you'd still prefer to simply update your billing information using your new credit card rather than using PayPal, let me know and I can help put you in touch with someone from our support team for further assistance.

0 Kudos

sminnier8
Underground

Thank you AdamPandora ! I will allow the trial to expire and proceed from there.

AdamPandora

Sounds good, @sminnier8.

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! 😁

0 Kudos

breddington4
Local Performer

Sorry, your payment information is not valid. Please update your details -error

I received an email to update my billing info and I receive the error above over and over for valid info on the upgrade option, which I want a 1x annual now.

I cannot see the Subscription page under my settings, etc.

I now have ads and no skips.

I have reviewed other posts and either that did not work or the solution is something not available,

thank you

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@breddington4 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

kendragillett27
Local Performer

My card expired so I need to update it but it won't let me put in my new card or other cards I've tried. It says invalid payment for everything and the website continues to crash and tells me it can't play anything on my computer...

Moderator Edit: Format

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@kendragillett27 Sorry for any trouble with that.

I do see you were able to successfully resubscribe shortly after posting to the Community with PayPal.

Was there anything else you needed assistance with?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

rirvin94
Local Performer

I'm getting the same message, trying to upgrade to Premium from basic with the 60 day trial, but any credit card (I've tried 5-6) or paypal I use gets the same "Sorry, your payment information is not valid. Please update your details." message.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@rirvin94 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

BsS
Local Performer

I'm having the same error message attempting to change my credit card number on my recurring payment.  Help, please.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@BsS I have created a ticket with our support team for you as well.

0 Kudos

MusicFan11111
Local Performer

Same error message while trying to upgrade. Multiple attempts with more than one card. Seems this has been an issue at Pandora for quite some time. Why hasn't it been fixed?!

Guess I'll just keep listening for free...

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@MusicFan11111Our support team will be reaching out to you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

Thanks for your patience!

0 Kudos