cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message: "Sorry, your payment information is not valid"

sibyfi44
Local Performer

I'm trying to upgrade my plan from Premium to Family and it's telling my account details are incorrect.  I've verified and my account details are correct.

Screen Shot 2021-04-27 at 5.57.16 PM.png

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
98 Replies

AdamPandora

@JLEVANS701 I have also created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be reaching out to you privately via email for further assistance, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@lhullryde I moved your post over to this existing thread: Error Message: "Sorry, your payment information is not valid"

Someone from our support team will be reaching out to you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

Jenr6812
Local Performer

I am attempting to attempting to sign up as a new member, but I am also getting this error message, "Sorry, your payment information is not valid. Please update your details." I know that my card is valid so what can I do?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Jenr6812 I do see you were able to successfully upgrade to Pandora Premium through Google Play.

Let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with. 

0 Kudos

kajurob
Underground

ditto- PANDORA-you have bugs. Please fix. I can't subscribe. Like everyone else, tried different cards, different browsers, DIFFERENT COMPUTERS. All get the same message. Maybe I'll stick with Spotify. 

AdamPandora

@kajurob Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you attempting to upgrade to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Are you attempting to upgrade using a pre-paid VISA or Mastercard? Or a regular credit card?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

kajurob
Underground

Mac OS 11.4 using browser (both safari and chrome) on 2 different computers. I have tried to use 3 different credit cards (credit not debit or prepaid). The error message is the same every time. I've even tried to use PayPal.  After entering CC details, there is a very long processing pause before you get this message. See screen shots. Screen Shot 2021-06-25 at 11.14.21 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-06-25 at 11.15.01 AM.png

kajurob
Underground

OH..I did also try the app--exact same experience. 

AdamPandora

Thanks for following up with that information, @kajurob.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

mellington1
Local Performer

I am also having the aforementioned issue with it not accepting any of the card credentials I enter as payment. Trying to pay for my first subscription, didn't expect to run into this type of problem.

swbrains
Underground

I have a free account and want to upgrade.  I entered my credit card info on the upgrade page and get this message "Sorry, your payment information is not valid. Please update your details."  I have called my credit card company and they said they don't see any declines listed on my account transactions.

I tried using both a "virtual card" offered by my credit card number for use online and it auto-fills the information which I verified on the form.  Failed with the above message.

I then tried again manually entering my actual card information and it failed with the same error.

I tried again using the same card's info stored in my browser (auto-fill) and again it says it is not valid.

Since the credit card company is not even seeing a transaction attempt on their end, why is this message being issued?

I have a valid card and want to pay for your service.  How can I give you my money?

Just an FYI update:

I have tried again this evening (7 hours later) to sign up -- same error.  Trying on a Windows 10 PC.  Here's what I tried:

1) Cleared MS Edge browser cookies and signed out/in again -- same error.

2) Tried using Chrome -- same error.

3) Tried using Firefox -- same error.

4) Tried on a different PC -- same error.

5) Tried using the Windows Pandora desktop app -- same error.

I started to try from the Android Pandora app on my phone, but on the app I couldn't find the option to do the annual payment which is discounted over the month-to-month payment, so it seems I must sign up on my PC using a browser in order to receive that annual payment discount.

My credit card company shows no record of any declines, so clearly the information is not making it from your payment page to my credit card issuer as they are not the ones rejecting the payment.  The error is being issued erroneously from your payment system rather than my credit card issuer.  I see some have had this issue in the past and others are also having it currently as well.

Jenr6812
Local Performer

Yes, I finally got it to go through. Of course it only went through for the 30 day free trial instead of the 90 day free trial that I should have received. It seems like Pandora is a mess.

0 Kudos

gkkwon
Local Performer

I am trying to upgrade my subscription and I keep getting this error although the card is valid and working everywhere else.  Does Pandora not want me to upgrade???

no6
Local Performer

I am having the same issue

0 Kudos

cpoling
Local Performer

I'm having the same problem with both my credit card and PayPal as payment method. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Jenr6812 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@mellington1 @cpoling I have created a ticket with our support team for the both of you.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@gkkwon I moved your post over to this existing thread: Error Message: "Sorry, your payment information is not valid"

I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@swbrains I moved your post over to this existing thread: Error Message: "Sorry, your payment information is not valid"

I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@no6 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Error Message: "Sorry, your payment information is not valid"

Someone from our support team is going to reach out to you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos