cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Your Pandora account doesn't match the iTunes account that you are currently logged in with

nlwest08
Local Performer

I recently upgraded my account to become Premium. My email on iTunes is the same as my Pandora log in. Why is this error showing up? My iTunes shows that I subscribed so I'm not sure why this is happening?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Local Performer

i changed my apple id to 

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nlwest08 To clarify, your Pandora account and account with apple are for two separate services.

If that error message is popping up, then you may be signed into the wrong Apple account on your device.

You'll need to contact the Apple support team for further assistance with this. 

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

nlwest08
Local Performer

Hi there. I understand they are different, however an error keeps popping up in Pandora after I switched from Plus to Premium in the App Store. It keeps saying “Your Pandora account doesn’t match the iTunes account you are currently logged in. To upgrade please make sure you are logged into iTunes with the account you use to pay for Pandora Plus”

I am using the same log in that I have been. So I’m confused on where the issue would be if on my apply subscriptions it says “Pandora Premium” and on the Pandora app it does not. 

0 Kudos