cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Family Plan - Add user without email

mulfman1
Local Performer

I was wondering if you can add member (i.e. Children) to a Family Account without them having an email address.  If so, how do you go about doing that?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mulfman1 Nice to see you around the community.

Unfortunately, that isn't possible. 

Upgrading to the Family Plan means that you and up to five other accounts can enjoy all of the benefits of Pandora Premium, while keeping your individual Pandora accounts.

You will first need to set up separate Pandora accounts using different email addresses for each family member that wants to join the subscription.

Once those accounts are created (if they aren't yet already), you can then send them an invitation to join your family plan subscription.

They should then be able to accept the invitation to the family plan subscription you sent.

I hope this clarifies things a bit! Let me know if you continue to run into issues with this after the new accounts are set up.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mulfman1 Nice to see you around the community.

Unfortunately, that isn't possible. 

Upgrading to the Family Plan means that you and up to five other accounts can enjoy all of the benefits of Pandora Premium, while keeping your individual Pandora accounts.

You will first need to set up separate Pandora accounts using different email addresses for each family member that wants to join the subscription.

Once those accounts are created (if they aren't yet already), you can then send them an invitation to join your family plan subscription.

They should then be able to accept the invitation to the family plan subscription you sent.

I hope this clarifies things a bit! Let me know if you continue to run into issues with this after the new accounts are set up.

0 Kudos